Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Denied Complaints / TB clan family jokes as usual
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Today at 04:10:42 pm »
Regarding this complaint
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,21134.msg101517/topicseen.html#msg101517

Can you zoom in screenshots and see if the below sentences do not fall under rule "No family jokes allowed"?

@Dani. if you still think the above do not count as "Family jokes" then please request higher admin to look into this. Thanks
Approved Appeals / Re: admin banned me
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 03:37:23 pm »
While you were ingame you crashed or was relogging at that moments the actual cheater/ban evader you're being accused of was already ban evading and he got banned a few minutes later your name connects and with the same IP that I literally recently banned that day, so you don't expect me to have no reaction, I do even recommend to have a strong password if you don't, Unbanned.
Accepted Complaints / MD_Ali hack
« Latest post by Electra on Today at 03:34:54 pm »
Your in-game name   :   Electra
Their in-game name:           MD_Ali
Details:   Video says everything
Date & Time of incident (UTC):      Just now
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.):      https://streamable.com/wl8phh
Help and Support / Re: Forum name change requests
« Latest post by max. on Today at 03:31:29 pm »
max. To C0bra.
Denied Complaints / Re: TB clan family jokes as usual
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 03:18:30 pm »
I don't find anything wrong in the provided screenshots no toxicity if someone is annoying you, you can simply /ignore them
Player Complaints / Re: sz_mihawk
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 03:14:37 pm »
This video isn't available anymore
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Infration Appeal
« Latest post by [DR]Designate007 on Today at 02:50:55 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)Infraction
Your in-game nameMassachusetts
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone27/05/2024 Time staff my check logs
Ban/infraction reason and detailsKilled an officer
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I swear it wasnt cop hunt , I was in bank got bag with some other criminal we fought Dio and JessicaBw cops 1 cop died "JessicaBw" and the criminal died too it was then a 1v1 Dio n I during the fight Ast came in bank and started shooting at the Dio, Dio killed me and i was sent to jail, then ast killled Dio. I then served my time and went to Dio to get my rev killed him. Dio then asked me why i killed him i couldve answered him long time ago was that i was driving and evading cops after i killed him..
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Dio says: I died 5 seconds after he got killed imagine as if i was counting and not an admission of guilt but i wasnt in a gr with ast before i died or anything so doesnt that mean something atleast.,
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Ast, i am afraid the other criminal i was in bank with got banned so...
Any more information to provide?Not at the moment
Accepted Complaints / Re: Ninja-Jack
« Latest post by Mikazuki on Today at 01:02:02 pm »
Will be punished
Player Complaints / Re: Cop Camping.
« Latest post by Mikazuki on Today at 12:54:44 pm »
@Zack_Hemsey The video is unavailable
Player Complaints / Re: attacking / pranking for no reason
« Latest post by $1L1NC3 on Today at 12:27:05 pm »
for your information , i died in the expolsion made by you and mihawk so you cant kill me again.

secondly, the satchel incident which i reported happened after one hour of the incident you are talking about, you are delulu swagger and you are missing no chance to lie.

thirdly, after the satchel incident i asked you why you even did that and you came with reply "you dont accept satchel prank?" i hope you know the meaning of the word "prank" think from your brainrotted brain if you had revenge on me you will never ever left me there on half hp while you and your friends were there and there were no nearby cops.

this screenshot proves that you did it on purpose and you never expected mine recorder to be on

//edited
this guy even insulted me in his tribal language in the english chat and he is the same guy who was banned for insulting someone 2 months ago.

Dani already know what did he said to me in his tribal language.

Brainrotted brains? , are you that mad about me saying "epic prank"? i still had revenge because u died in an explosion + i didn't even finish killing u + i could've killed u in the first place.
edit: tribal language? that's racist and i'm so offended.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10