Author Topic: Apology.  (Read 4513 times)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Re: Apology.
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2021, 02:48:14 pm »

Offline molly

• Respect: +14/-5
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: molly
  • Discord name: molly#0197
  • Crew: 1337
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2021, 05:20:40 pm »
no

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2021, 07:14:22 pm »
Whilst reading the replies I forgot what the apology was for, but either way I believe everyone deserves a second chance.
xo

Offline DUX

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +1/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: HELLNBACK
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2021, 07:45:12 pm »
Permission denied

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2021, 08:46:56 pm »
lol embed fail

Oh shit just seen this LOL.. yes embed fail indeed  ;D

Offline molly

• Respect: +14/-5
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: molly
  • Discord name: molly#0197
  • Crew: 1337
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2022, 05:12:12 pm »

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2022, 05:56:19 am »
Hello, My name is GodOfCreations/BlueX/TheSteev and I already think that a lot of people know how toxic I am and some people hate me for it, I get mad pretty easily for some reason and there are just some people who makes me mad and then I go too far without noticing it thinking that they deserve it but in reality I shouldn't do that, I should just ignore them and move on, sadly I didn't do that which made me really toxic and I got a rep out of it and it's not a good rep, I always create unnecessary drama which can sometimes end up with a bad relationship with the other player, many people told me to stop but silly me I just said I swear I will stop but I never stopped doing dumb things, I always been toxic to people and I should and will stop doing that. I'm really sorry for what I did and I hope you can forgive me.

U r not a toxic player buddy chill out a player isa toxic player who made u mad forcefully eg by killing u without reason. Rob u intentionally so that u attack and they get a reason to kill u I faced the same thing but guess what happen I fuck him everytime and one day he crying to admin thay I'm robbing and stalking him WTF it's like whme they do the same thing that's good but when I started to fuck them they crying. I think if a player not bother Any player than both should play their game but some shits should be thrown out and  doing the same. U r good player and not  at all toxic as much I know u

Offline syairman

• Respect: +5/-15
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KontolPanjang
  • Discord name: Syairman#5075
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2022, 09:02:59 am »
Hello, My name is GodOfCreations/BlueX/TheSteev and I already think that a lot of people know how toxic I am and some people hate me for it, I get mad pretty easily for some reason and there are just some people who makes me mad and then I go too far without noticing it thinking that they deserve it but in reality I shouldn't do that, I should just ignore them and move on, sadly I didn't do that which made me really toxic and I got a rep out of it and it's not a good rep, I always create unnecessary drama which can sometimes end up with a bad relationship with the other player, many people told me to stop but silly me I just said I swear I will stop but I never stopped doing dumb things, I always been toxic to people and I should and will stop doing that. I'm really sorry for what I did and I hope you can forgive me.
U r not a toxic player buddy chill out a player isa toxic player who made u mad forcefully eg by killing u without reason. Rob u intentionally so that u attack and they get a reason to kill u I faced the same thing but guess what happen I fuck him everytime and one day he crying to admin thay I'm robbing and stalking him WTF it's like whme they do the same thing that's good but when I started to fuck them they crying. I think if a player not bother Any player than both should play their game but some shits should be thrown out and  doing the same. U r good player and not  at all toxic as much I know u

Offline br0ken

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-19
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: flames
  • Discord name: broken6302
  • Crew: 9.T
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2022, 08:40:46 am »
You’re not toxic, you’re immature and getting yourself into trouble. Bad apology, not acceptable + skill issue + none cares.