Poll

Should players automatically get released from jail once their sentence is complete?

Yes - Players should automatically be released
34 (77.3%)
No - Players have every right to stay in jail
10 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: September 10, 2022, 06:01:44 am

Author Topic: Players should automatically get released from jail  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
Re: Players should automatically get released from jail
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2022, 01:51:14 pm »
forbid quiting the game as well, or make them autuomaticly connect to the server because I believe the kids/weak minded adultes are very anoyed when they have revenge and the person they want to kill just leaves server and goes doing some stuff irl
you must satisfy the nerd's thirst in dominance, because, well, that's what this server is for I guess, at least thats what it became and thats what this suggestion makes it for
no, wait, forget, I have better suggstion. if a person quits server, his character will be replcaed by a bot and nerds can keep killing and robbing this bot. all stats changes such as Kills/Deaths/Money will accordingly be apllied to corresponding players.
better further, make the bot fight back (but not too good, smthg like safeguard) so the "revenge" may go on never ending. come on guys, like it, I know you are going love it  :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 01:54:50 pm by Kittycatmur »

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-84
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2022, 05:30:40 pm »
forbid quiting the game as well, or make them autuomaticly connect to the server because I believe the kids/weak minded adultes are very anoyed when they have revenge and the person they want to kill just leaves server and goes doing some stuff irl
you must satisfy the nerd's thirst in dominance, because, well, that's what this server is for I guess, at least thats what it became and thats what this suggestion makes it for

Whattt? “Make them automaticaly connected to the server” what im even watching rn

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2022, 06:22:05 pm »
no, wait, forget, I have better suggstion. if a person quits server, his character will be replcaed by a bot and nerds can keep killing and robbing this bot. all stats changes such as Kills/Deaths/Money will accordingly be apllied to corresponding players.
better further, make the bot fight back (but not too good, smthg like safeguard) so the "revenge" may go on never ending. come on guys, like it, I know you are going love it  :)

true xD

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-27
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2022, 10:30:18 pm »

then i suggest that players that are donators should have stronger bots LOL
what are these suggestions

Offline Aryan Ayush

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Death_Wish.
  • Discord name: ĦꞦĐ乡𔘓﹒Maguire 𓂃˚♡ ⸝⸝#3782
  • Crew: 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝕿𝖗𝖔𝖓4𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2022, 12:05:09 pm »
its best player can also get their revenges and if we get paused and exit the it will be better we get out automatically next time we relog