Author Topic: Player insult my family country mother just bcoz I left his clan  (Read 752 times)

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
Your in-game name      dreams
Their in-game name      [TRIADS]_yggdrasil
Details      REPORT_HERE.       left TSAMC on 25th.     
               December and from that day yggdrasil try everything to defame and insult me in game on discord but he didnt win in that. Well things going like this I block him on discord somehiw by mistake he unblocked and message I got in that he directly insult my family mother even contry. Admin amd player fight is OK whatever the situation how can any player insult other players family mother country in fight just bcoz I left the clan. Bcoz I got a message that yggdrasil is scammer and begger. So left his clan amd have some problem regarding problem solving.  I think no player have any right to insult players family country.i know it's personal dm but stil I didn't say anything wrong. If u want I'll post all my conversation on forum no issue
Date & Time of incident (UTC)      26 December
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)      EVIDENCE_HERE
@trina @Alex184 @ViperRadius @M3E6
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 05:43:25 am by dk0008 »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Player insult my family country mother just bcoz I left his clan
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 09:22:10 pm »
Following player is not part of MCNR discord, therefore im not able to banish him from there. This is outside of our community aswell(in your private discord messages), therefore I can't take any actions. I'd suggest you to block that guy. If any manager higher ranking staff wishes to solve this in otherway, feel free to.

Mentioning certain staff-members to take care of this post won't help, especially if you tag one of the developers of MCNR. Forum is being monitored by all staff members.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 09:26:48 pm by saz »

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: Player insult my family country mother just bcoz I left his clan
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 09:25:32 pm »
No. We do NOT deal with situations that happen outside the MCNR SA-MP server or the MCNR discord.