Author Topic: J0HNNY_F@T_C00K destroying my car for no reason  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Jed

• Respect: +7/-23
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jed
J0HNNY_F@T_C00K destroying my car for no reason
« on: December 22, 2021, 06:51:52 pm »
Your in-game nameJed
Their in-game nameJ0hnny_F@T_c00k
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Today
DetailsThis kid is fucking annoying, I don't know what his problem is with me but he seems to DM me for no reason whatsoever, I was AFK and when I returned I saw he shot my tires and also my car for no reason, after that I robbed and killed him.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rifa_Slava

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Asparuh
  • Discord name: Asparuh#6002
  • Crew: [VAGOS]
Re: J0HNNY_F@T_C00K destroying my car for no reason
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2021, 09:38:26 am »
Not my business to mix to this or comment. But im so fucking tired on u, to see you almost every day here in forum destroy for ppl and get ppl banned /infracted /warned. When u and ur (friend / "friends") dm ppl then its okey, but bc a new guy attacks u, u cry here. Show him, teach him that it is against the rules instead of being a sad fuck and reporting ppl every single day man comeone i dont even know why admins /mods /staff team still listens to u. Im not protecting JOHNNY_F@T_COOK but plz staff team this is a Kinda new player understand him and give him a chance to learn the rules. Here is 2 photos of how u dm Jed i never reported or upploaded em on forums i have tons of it. Just like yesterday when u dm me with a whole army and we was 4 ppl i didnt say a single word, i played on. Stop fuck ppl for no reason here u starting to be boring.

Offline Rifa_Slava

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2021, 09:47:14 am »
Poor strong Bullet car a Tec-9 woooow and that deserved a report 🤦‍♂️

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2021, 10:04:05 am »
Dude, let me reply to this.
1) you are a pauser bro, and i already reported u for that. You go pause while mw and flying on plane, in the middle of the ocean, you go pause for 1 sec while chasing in highway to get teleported back, crashing others into your teleporting car, you pause in the corners of the PD, you pause in the houses, you pause on top of buildings, you pause while skydiving, next time quit the fucking game instead of pausing in the middle of nowhere on the top of your car teleporting everywhere, or you will be the one heavily reported, trust me. The n°1 @Jedd trick is pausing while driving creating the illusion of he falling in water with his car. Then after you go catch him he magically teleports where it was half an hour ago, and you are in the water like a moron, but now i know that when i see the pausing icon near his nickname it's just fake titties.
2) I didn't destroy your car, you screaming nerdy bozo, i just popped your tires, because i wanted to rob your smelly wallet, without u getting teleported in my ass. Where is the log "JOHNNY_FAT_COOK Destroyed Jed's personal vehicle" Huh? I think you forgot posting that screenshot!
3) Even if i did destroy your car i could have done that since you constantly ram/rob/kill/provoke/threaten/report me. You are the one that should stop, my dear friend @Jedd, trust me.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 10:34:05 am by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline Rifa_Slava

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2021, 10:14:58 am »
Yes! His style to teleport and run in planes, also seen that and I have one more witness on this let him just wake up and he will comment here. Johhny it is not about the car, he have hate in his eyes do you think 100 dollars spray job or gas station repair 1200 dollars is much for him?! No he is doing all this just to fuck for ppl when hes game not going good. But when this fuck have a army behind his back and dms u for no reason and robs u then it is ok, then he dont run to forums, im so fucking tired to see his name here on this forum, almost every single day he have to say something about someone. But never been honest of what he is doing to ppl, never.... He is one of the biggest rulebrakers ive seen this last 1-2 weeks.. 🤦‍♂️

Offline Jed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2021, 10:49:28 am »
Yes! His style to teleport and run in planes, also seen that and I have one more witness on this let him just wake up and he will comment here. Johhny it is not about the car, he have hate in his eyes do you think 100 dollars spray job or gas station repair 1200 dollars is much for him?! No he is doing all this just to fuck for ppl when hes game not going good. But when this fuck have a army behind his back and dms u for no reason and robs u then it is ok, then he dont run to forums, im so fucking tired to see his name here on this forum, almost every single day he have to say something about someone. But never been honest of what he is doing to ppl, never.... He is one of the biggest rulebrakers ive seen this last 1-2 weeks.. 🤦‍♂️

Not my business to mix to this or comment. But im so fucking tired on u, to see you almost every day here in forum destroy for ppl and get ppl banned /infracted /warned. When u and ur (friend / "friends") dm ppl then its okey, but bc a new guy attacks u, u cry here. Show him, teach him that it is against the rules instead of being a sad fuck and reporting ppl every single day man comeone i dont even know why admins /mods /staff team still listens to u. Im not protecting JOHNNY_F@T_COOK but plz staff team this is a Kinda new player understand him and give him a chance to learn the rules. Here is 2 photos of how u dm Jed i never reported or upploaded em on forums i have tons of it. Just like yesterday when u dm me with a whole army and we was 4 ppl i didnt say a single word, i played on. Stop fuck ppl for no reason here u starting to be boring.

1) If it's not your business to mix or comment, piss off. I don't know why you're wasting your time commenting when nobody asked for your opinion
2) If I DM'd you, report me. You know I never DM'd you and you can't prove it
3) If you have nothing smart to say, and you don't, shut up
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 10:54:37 am by Jedd »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2021, 10:53:21 am »
Dude, let me reply to this.
1) you are a pauser bro, and i already reported u for that. You go pause while mw and flying on plane, in the middle of the ocean, you go pause for 1 sec while chasing in highway to get teleported back, crashing others into your teleporting car, you pause in the corners of the PD, you pause in the houses, you pause on top of buildings, you pause while skydiving, next time quit the fucking game instead of pausing in the middle of nowhere on the top of your car teleporting everywhere, or you will be the one heavily reported, trust me. The n°1 @Jedd trick is pausing while driving creating the illusion of he falling in water with his car. Then after you go catch him he magically teleports where it was half an hour ago, and you are in the water like a moron, but now i know that when i see the pausing icon near his nickname it's just fake titties.
2) I didn't destroy your car, you screaming nerdy bozo, i just popped your tires, because i wanted to rob your smelly wallet, without u getting teleported in my ass. Where is the log "JOHNNY_FAT_COOK Destroyed Jed's personal vehicle" Huh? I think you forgot posting that screenshot!
3) Even if i did destroy your car i could have done that since you constantly ram/rob/kill/provoke/threaten/report me. You are the one that should stop, my dear friend @Jedd, trust me.

I pause when I am away from everyone else to do something, I never pause when someone is chasing me or trying to kill me. If I did you can always report me, but you know I don't. You know shooting someone's car for no reason is not allowed yet you did it multiple times. I didn't want to report you first couple of times but you keep doing it so now I did. And no, you can't destroy my car because you think it's right. Re-read rules or you're gonna end up banned.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2021, 10:56:31 am »
Poor strong Bullet car a Tec-9 woooow and that deserved a report 🤦‍♂️

Posting 3 times on a post that doesn't even concern you, seems like you're obsessed with me
(click to show/hide)

Offline Rifa_Slava

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2021, 11:01:25 am »
Stfu jed u are so sad so even u self know about it u not even worth to waste more time on. Dmed me many times but to be honest is not ur thing, the pictures tells everything want me to uppload more? On that picture i wasnt even wanted and u had no revenge. Im not obssesed with u thanks God, it seems like u are obssesed with fucking for ppl for no reason. And how many post i do is not ur problem my friend. This report is a big fiasco!

Offline Jed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2021, 11:23:39 am »
Stfu jed u are so sad so even u self know about it u not even worth to waste more time on. Dmed me many times but to be honest is not ur thing, the pictures tells everything want me to uppload more? On that picture i wasnt even wanted and u had no revenge. Im not obssesed with u thanks God, it seems like u are obssesed with fucking for ppl for no reason. And how many post i do is not ur problem my friend. This report is a big fiasco!
I am so sad but you are rulebreaking then crying when banned, just stop commenting you degenerate
(click to show/hide)

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +74/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2021, 11:33:51 pm »
@Rifa_Slava Do not comment on complaints where you aren't included.
Player will be warned.