News and Information > Information

Weapon damage values

<< < (2/2)

basedSkeleton:

--- Quote from: punisher on August 11, 2023, 09:06:28 pm ---Ur Just bad lil bro deal with it.

nobody who good at dming is crying about its dmg..

--- End quote ---

You should go log off the forums, log off MCNR, and never log back on again. You're the epitome of sad and toxic.
Your post helps nobody, and only lowers the quality of the topic. You can't just go "mad cuz bad" to anyone who wants to see anything changed in the slightest.

Anyways, on-topic stuff:

--- Quote from: Veteran950 on August 11, 2023, 03:04:03 pm ---The sawn-off shotgun is powerful because its reload animation can be skipped by firing some Uzi's bullets. Sawn-offs are overrated, and overused, so nerfing them would be a good option.

--- End quote ---
The same can be done with the Combat Shotgun, but the main difference is that the Sawn Off has a larger clip (8 >7) and is one handed, offering much more maneuverability. I'm pretty sure reload switching is against the rules anyways.

--- Quote from: Veteran950 on August 11, 2023, 03:04:03 pm ---Also, these weapons need a huge buff.

MP5  (Needs more damage buff since nobody uses it, and needs a special power like gaining less WL with it)
Silenced 9mm   (Should do 2x damage if a headshot is done, shouldn't get more than 4 WL if he kills someone when nobody is in front of him, also the kill message should not be shown in the chat)
Country Rifle   (Should do 24 damage if close, and if medium or far, it should deal 12.5 damage. And the reload animation should be removed from it)
Pepper spray (should deal damage like in SP, why this was even removed)
Taser (Should get a range buff, because IRL it has a huge range of 11 meters, while in mcnr, it's like 5-7 meters{for those whose gonna say it's not rl, then why this taser even exist in mcnr, a game, lol?})
Rustler's M4 (If possible, give it a huge buff to cars vehicles)

idk if any of these are gonna be liked by you guys, but it's just my opinion. taking it into consideration is your thing.

--- End quote ---

MP5 is piss in MCNR because they nerfed the firerate so bad that it's useless outside of drive-bys.
Silenced Colt 45 could do with more actual stealth, yeah. [I just edited this post to add a letter to "stealth" twice lmao]
Country Rifle got nerfed exactly like the Sniper did, which makes sense for the sniper but not for the country rifle.
Spraycan should not do damage because it stunlocks you. Wouldn't be fun to play the server if someone just held down left click with a spraycan and you are powerless to stop it.
Taser having a longer range would ruin cop foot chases.
Rustler's shouldn't be buffed.

These are all my personal opinions though. You don't have to disagree or agree, I just wanted to let the developers know what I would like, so they could formulate some kind of change by knowing what everyone wants.

punisher:

--- Quote from: basedSkeleton on August 12, 2023, 04:18:23 am ---You should go log off the forums, log off MCNR, and never log back on again. You're the epitome of sad and toxic.
Your post helps nobody, and only lowers the quality of the topic. You can't just go "mad cuz bad" to anyone who wants to see anything changed in the slightest.

--- End quote ---
how can u possibly change the meta   thats been used for over 3 years in the server Pls give me ur suggestion on nerfing the sawns u really think everyone gon agree with ur bullshit ass nerf ?  use ur brain before even thinking about responding to me. bunch of fucking snowflakes getting emotionally hurt in a forum page on some samp server smh

yall really suggesting the buff the fucking colt45 like anyone with a fully working brain would use it instead of using deagles
Whats the point of using colts when u got a fucking deagle ?

KSKSKSS:

--- Quote from: punisher on August 11, 2023, 09:06:28 pm ---Ur Just bad lil bro deal with it.

nobody who good at dming is crying about its dmg..

--- End quote ---

Your forum profile looked better when it was banned.

Kanarimortem:
much needed

Cashewz:
21/08/23 - Country and Sniper Rifle nerf

With the removal of the reload animation for both the Country and Sniper Rifle, they've become incredibly overpowered with the current damage values and would pretty much render every other weapon useless. To balance this, and also not make them feel like worthless guns to use at the same time, we'll be tweaking them today.

Country Rifle:

Close distance value nerfed from 50 -> 41
Medium distance value nerfed from 39 -> 35
Far distance value remains the same -> 30

Sniper Rifle:

Close distance value nerfed from 58 -> 44
Medium distance value nerfed from 49 -> 38
Far distance value nerfed from 40 -> 35

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version