Author Topic: Allow criminals to steal military aircrafts  (Read 1539 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
Allow criminals to steal military aircrafts
« on: December 11, 2021, 07:24:40 pm »
« Last Rated on: December 22, 2021, 10:27:57 am »
Only police can have access to those aircrafts and only at highest level. So why you don't allow criminals to steal it? (Military Equipment Stealing=6 stars adn threat status) It would be cool to have criminals and police dogfighting with rustlers in a pure WW2 style. Only criminals with rank 10 police could be able to do that since they had the special training to fly it in the cop time. Criminals also cant get in as passengers only, like if i arrest someone with a seasparrow i cant get him into the heli to bring him pd, or to some other cop. Also non rank 10 cops should be able to enter seasparrows as passengers since they could rappel while the pilot is gunning the criminals down.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 05:59:38 pm by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline WAP

• Respect: +23/-11
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
Re: Allow criminals to steal military aircrafts
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 12:09:36 am »
I am conflicted about this.

Pros:
- Fairness, it is unfair to only allow police to have access to the military aircraft
- Dogfights would be amazing

Cons:
- It would leave no aircraft left for Rank 10 officers that have earned it
- Many players would be using these to troll/break rules/harass players
- It would be unbalanced to allow all players to access these as the guns are very high damage

troll the trolls

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 05:51:20 pm »
Not true, actually seasparrow is good only against vehicles (you can shoot down a seasparrow with an m4/ak47 in seconds if you are on foot, and the machine guns are pretty inaccurate against on foot targets). Seasparrow is also pretty slow (you can't chase a stolen maverick with it). Rustler can do the job against stolen helis or planes trying to escape, or cars moving at high speed, but its pretty hard to gun down a target on foot on the ground with it. I'm saying this with a lot of flying experience in various games. @WAP and btw stealing military equipment like that will result in an auto MW/threat status, so everyone is authorized to chop your legs off. This means lots of rustlers going to dogfight en masse and a general alert status
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 06:01:30 pm by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline WAP

• Respect: +23/-11
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 10:07:54 am »
I forgot that the Seasparrow only has 500hp.

I guess if the criminal receives an auto MW status this would be a sufficient debuff as the player would be vulnerable to police if they decide to parachute. I don't think that it should be limited to Rank 10 when you are a criminal as it doesn't make sense for police restrictions to apply whilst a criminal.

Maybe to make it fair for Rank 10 officers they should have access to the Hydra but it may only be used against other aircraft, and not vehicles (0dmg for targets on ground) . Again, the Hydra may be debuffed i.e. low vehicle hp.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 10:46:19 am by WAP »

troll the trolls

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2021, 07:25:22 pm »
Maybe police could use Hunter without missiles, since the hunter is much more faster than seasparrow. Also the seasparrow isn't that much strong. It can be shot down easy with an M4, just aim for the rotor and it's down in a couple shots. An 1 v 1 Seasparrow vs Criminal on ground, the criminal would win easily ( try if you do0n't believe). It's very useful if it's used with squad support only, but can still be shot down easy with a good sniper shot.

I don't agree on the hydra tho, it would be too op in any case, especially if not both parts have access to it
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 07:29:56 pm by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2021, 11:25:15 pm »
Gta Online in gta San Andreas?
You do not realize the imbalance of power between police officers and criminals.

Most wanted chasing other most wanted with seasparrows, rustlers... Kamikadze rustlers, not to mention other stuff where police officers are getting hunted for no reason.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2021, 11:47:17 pm »
@Ahsoka_Tano That's fine in my opinion, btw im saying only guys with rank 10 police officer as criminals can drive seasparrows and rustleres. Since they have recieved special training. Kamikaze can be already done with every plane/aircraft in game, not to mention AT-400 parked in front of PD. Stealing a military aircraft will be an automw status just like murder and obv a threat so police officers are going to shot you down fast. Cophunting happens even without rustlers and seasparrow and its always reportable (it can't be never done for no reason since if someone is spotted flying a military aircraft is auto-mw, and cops are hunting you en-masse)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 11:51:15 pm by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline Jed

• Respect: +7/-23
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jed
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2021, 11:44:27 am »
Yes please. Seasparrow and Rustler are OP and only cops can use it. It is stupid that we can't steal these vehicles but we can steal cars, bikes, other planes etc...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 12:40:49 pm by Jedd »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2021, 01:48:29 pm »
i suggest that criminals should disable S.A.M. or they will be shot down immideatly when try to steal rustler. And this should be a difficult task, like robbing bank vault (firt you kill army guard, then go to the computer and hack it pressing arrows etc)