Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Rifa_Slava

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Asparuh
  • Discord name: Asparuh#6002
  • Crew: [VAGOS]
My ban appeal
« on: December 07, 2021, 10:53:21 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)2816
Your in-game name[TSAMC]_Yggdrasil
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction/ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone07.12.2021 central Europé an normal time / Sweden
Ban/infraction reason and detailsharass/flame/insult
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?bc this guys have been hunting me ig and dm me for no reason for a long time, also jed that reported me have prowoked me long time before i answered him, why did he not posted what he said to me before he got this answer from me. It was wrong i had to ignore but sometimes i just got mad. I can show proofs what him and others have been doing to me in game and on Discord. This ban is totally wrong since he started this. He and Velickovic insulted my family and parents many Times.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i dont know but i think jed reported me. And it was totally wrong and the big lie is that i didnt started, he have bot been honest what he said to me.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Dreams ig, [TSAMC]_Woozie and [TSAMC]_UCI
Any more information to provide?i have many ss, pictures and even videos on what jed, RA Velickovic and others have been doing to me i Will send it to u here or in Discord If u from staff team tell me how and where. There are also videos about this on my Youtube account.

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 06:35:16 am »
Actually Jed also bullying him for no reason like killing following. This make him mad he did wrong but this is not intentionally he make him so mad he become emotional madaybe whatever he said this is just a emotion not by intention.i think many players in game take advantage of being admin or frnd of that. It's all ur call sir but in my context give him a chance as a last warning hope for the best. Ur decision will be final we all repect that

Offline Rifa_Slava

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 11:36:37 am »
This is not okey i have writed to Charlie also and told him everything. Yes it was wrong from me to say like that it would be better for me If I ignored jed and his friend but he never told admins /mods and ppl here what he have been doing and what he have said to me in game and in Discord to make me mad like this. And spam message me in game untill i gave him a answer just so he can screen and do this.. In future i Will not even answer this ppl and I Will ignore em totally. Do something cuz this is totally wrong ban. Have a nice day.

Offline Rifa_Slava

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2021, 11:53:58 am »
I had RA Velickovic on Instagram cuz i trusted this guy, before two days i see that he have screenshoted pictures on me and my wife and sended around to ppl and to Jed. Ofc i have no problems with my pictures since im proud of em and my life but this is mental and not okey. Jed sends me a picture on me and my wife and says "Stanislave that u" and says Velickovic says we gonna put em all Ove Mike Discord... Yesterday Jed said to me "your blonde girl gives me, she suck me of" "she dont want to give to u cuz u fat fuck" im sorry guys but in the end who will not get mad tell me here "Reply" on this.. He was spaming me yesterday "majmune" "majmune" that means monky to get me mad just to get out this from me so he can post it here to ban me and u all see it and u all know it. Im sorry staff team i have high respect for u and ur job but this ban is totally wrong, 100001 %wrong.

Offline UCI

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-9
  • Smuggler
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UCI
  • Discord name: ϟOpenerOfTheWayᵛᶤᵖ#0187
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 12:26:06 pm »
Defense
[/b]

First of all, I would like to express my respect and love to everyone. First of all, while reading this article, I would like to ask you, Mr. Mcnr family admin and employees to be cautious. The people I will talk to are Velikovic from your Ra ​​team. And a friend named jed. Velikovic and Jed are not good people. Because these people are provocateurs. They are opportunists. They do their best to spoil people's enjoyment of the game. We all come here to have a good time. But what do we do if this pleasant time is taken from us, right? Mcnr has no value. Nobody wants that, right? Coming to the subject, Jed and Velikovic, as I have just mentioned, They used bad words to Mr. Drasill. We are all human and we all have limits. And when these limits are exceeded, we all become different people. They took away his pleasant time, and they provoked it. They used bad words about his family. Me and a few others are witness to this. If you want proof, of course, it will be presented to you. Mr. Drasill is a person who gives importance to family values. And family is his limit. I told you what happens when boundaries are crossed. I'm asking you, what would you do if your mother or any of your family members were insulted? Do you give what he deserves? Or will you step aside and fall under this unfairly spoken word? Please be a little fair. We all know what everyone else would do in this situation. Mncr admin and employees, I request you to remove this unfair ban. We see in the game everyone insults and swears at each other. While these are inconspicuous, Striking what Mr. Drasill did? This doesn't feel right to me. I am a real life criminal defense attorney. How many people do I deal with every day in my profession? I know what is what. As for my request, Mr. Drasill's unjust ban was lifted and the people who caused it, Mr.Drasil's the reason for ban is the fair punishment of Jed and Velikovic. I suggest you do the needful.

Be wise, Be Safe, Be Aware...
The Right Man İn The Wrong Place.

Offline The_sexy_french_guy

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +55/-3
  • 🥖🥖🥖Baguette🥖🥖🥖
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eddz
  • Discord name: Zinou#7055
  • Crew: RA
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2021, 02:24:49 pm »
Hello everyone,

we understand that sometimes people can be mean and it might feel like the only way to get back at them is to insult or flame them, but know that if your report someone in game or on forum we will deal with the situation and they who were wrong will be punished. but we insist that you do not insult them back, all you have to do is ignore them and report them.

@Rifa_Slava your ban has aleady been lifted, the infraction however stays.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 02:28:17 pm by Eddz »