Author Topic: fuulek ban appeal id 2777  (Read 1138 times)

Offline fuulek

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: fuulek
  • Discord name: bulek#6005
fuulek ban appeal id 2777
« on: December 02, 2021, 02:52:45 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)2777
Your in-game nameFuulek
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban/td]
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone01.12.2021 around 22:58 warsaw time zone
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheats/Hacks
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I guess we had good streak today probably same reason as the 1st ban
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Having fun, killing ppl
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Cysko
Any more information to provide?video from the whole day
Some very nice actions not gonna lie Im thinking of making some montage out of it especially cosmogenic getting rekt in 6secs and crying aimbot afterwards. Btw no joke now i wasted like 5h uploading this and converting the 39gb raw video. 1st upload failed because i had to verify my acc on yt coz long video. Staying up at night at almost 4am writing this shit not being able to play. We want some compensation, Cysko and my other crewmates are not able to play everyday they have work etc. So me getting banned here ruined the day for both of us. Im also wondering who is giving these bans to me 1st one and 2nd. It's so incredibly stupid its beyond my mind.

PS sound is muted because the sounds of our talking on discord in polish and game sounds and all my microphone sounds are all on single track. I need some better recording software which can separate audio tracks. After the 1st ban i just fired up nvidia geforce recorder everytime we played to be prepared but i didnt bother to set it up. I was prepared but actually didint think i would get 2nd ban but here we go   

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-39
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: fuulek ban appeal id 2777
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 06:34:34 am »
39gb????? What on earth are you using to record?

I have notified the staff member responsible.

Offline Zack

• Respect: +16/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Zack
  • Discord name: zack.6961
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 07:15:53 am »
You will be unbanned

Sorry for that

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +74/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 03:10:51 pm »
You will be given a compensation on behalf of the staff member(s) who banned you.