Author Topic: infractions  (Read 683 times)

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
infractions
« on: December 02, 2021, 08:19:38 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)not available
Your in-game name dreams
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone2-12-2021
Ban/infraction reason and details a player killed me name bubakush.1337 he with his frnd kursowa he killed np thne i sent a pm dont get ur father with u come alone then i fuck u asshole i say that i accept but admin when other player say the same to me and i report u say he not insult ur parents he just say ur  mother like me that type of message  i got not now but earleri but when i report u said playern not insult ur mother or family . but in my case when i involve his father same as mine  then how  can u say that its a insult or hsrrasement if it is  then why u not punish that player who involve my mom too in game.   
[/tr-]
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?infractions
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?
Any more information to provide?grow up admin or helper who issue the infraction 1st read the rules u make
 u need them more u urself dont know what to do t=with situation in my case different opinion in other different that doesnt
 work bro u ruin the game. this infraction wornglly issued and if u deny this give solid reason dont say i insult his family if it si like in my case my family aslo insulted but that time u say he is not insult my family even when he say ur mother like me. wtf r u serious

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
Re: infractions
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 08:31:02 am »
No, you shouldn't involve their family or insult their family if they were insulting you or your family /report them in game if your not satisfied with our response in game you may report them on forum,  and avoid insulting a player or their family or it will result a infraction or ban, also you got banned before for insulting be careful next time and control your emotions or use /ign to ignore them in game.

-Appeal denied.