Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1902 times)

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
My ban appeal
« on: November 27, 2021, 01:39:58 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable) 2760
Your in-game name dreams
Ban or infraction appeal? harassment
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone
[td today 27-11-2021
Ban/infraction reason and details                      details are a sfoloows 2 days earlier player name rishabh kill me for no reason at santa maria beach there were amny players when i report admin name karbz didnt see my report when  i ask to him to see report he said we r not robot i accept that but its more than 30 minutes bro. ok ihe said im headache for false report yes they r false report bcoz report agaisnt hi clan memeber that is 77  then why he goign to see or say valid report. next thing admin moderatorr donator do whtever they want coz they know no one done anything against them. this is not new thing guys its a rule in world as well  people with power always try to dominate the trusth and fast and same thing happen in game with. i raise a issue even in a small mistake done by anyone irrspective of who they r idc they admin moderator or donator.  mistake is mistake many times i see amny pro players they bully new players but new player dont know nything about game when i said do report they didnt understand what im saying so on behalf of them i report that player then admin ask me many questions like is he hurt u , u were there that time why u report him etc etc i know this appeal will denied idc  but the only thing i want game should be fair with everyone  admin moderator donator yes they have powers to control the game but that power should be use for game only not for favour or helping their frnds./td]

Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?  ban

What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?YOUR_TEXT_HERE

Any witnesses that can vouch for you? i dont think

Any more information to provide?      if karbz reading this bro i have no personal issue with u or any player but plz be kind with every player. i never do false report never ever i always raise a valid point but u see invalid coz reported player is ur frnd when i report a normal player report see in a sec and punish that player but when we talk absout amdin moderator donator tehy ignore those report or say we busy cant invetsigate.   

i was banned coz i raise every issue nothing else harrasement bullying is a covering element to ban me well ok i have no offfence with any one. i =m just poting this for giving my view whats goign on on game hope mike will see his @Mike
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 01:45:18 pm by dk0008 »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 01:59:47 pm »
For times like this, I'm going to recommend Grammarly.

I have informed the staff member responsible for your ban.

Please wait patiently, whilst you wait for a response from the responsible staff member.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 02:32:08 pm by Karbz »

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 02:09:40 pm »
im taking tution from renzy , teca ,combine for english srry fro ym englihs

Offline Rishabh.

• Respect: +0/-1
  • I'm n00b
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [77]Rishabh.
  • Discord name: Rishabh.#4347
  • Crew: [77] - Continental Crew
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 02:21:07 pm »
Atleast check what you are writing and the spellings. :/

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 02:22:16 pm »
mi englihs is week i dont know the splling cn u plese tall mi

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 02:28:14 pm »
Atleast check what you are writing and the spellings. :/

Try ti type fast so forgot to check the spellings bro

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 02:54:08 pm »
I never do false report never ever i always raise a valid point but u see invalid coz reported player is ur frnd

Yeah bro, following a player in order to seek revenge and then reporting them when you get rekt is not false reporting. You opened my eyes man, now I'm gonna bring justice here XDDDDDDD

Tbh you should stop blaming the staff and think about the problems you are creating here. Donators are treated equally in terms of following server rules.
You may ask my friend @Prother who is a donator too, yet he got banned today for breaking a rule.

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2021, 03:09:37 pm »
Immature did I mention ye name here u and listen following a player not an offence I'm not give a single hit that time u urself imagine that I'm going to take revenge u can ask any player Any when they kill me I never look for revenge I just do report and tht knw invalid reason I already stated so stop shit again nd everytime

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2021, 03:11:32 pm »

Yeah bro, following a player in order to seek revenge and then reporting them when you get rekt is not false reporting. You opened my eyes man, now I'm gonna bring justice here XDDDDDDD

Tbh you should stop blaming the staff and think about the problems you are creating here. Donators are treated equally in terms of following server rules.
You may ask my friend @Prother who is a donator too, yet he got banned today for breaking a rule.
[/quot

Bring justice bro I also want that only players r only allowed to kill if they attacked hope u read rules

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2021, 04:28:36 pm »
Immature did I mention ye name here u and listen following a player not an offence I'm not give a single hit that time u urself imagine that I'm going to take revenge u can ask any player Any when they kill me I never look for revenge I just do report and tht knw invalid reason I already stated so stop shit again nd everytime

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2021, 04:39:50 pm »
Lol 

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2021, 05:11:07 pm »
You made a report, I investigated and made it invalid. Then you started spamming /helpme and when you were told to stop you called me a mf and started being toxic in the chat because things didn't go your way. After you were banned you went to discord to continue insulting and said "I fk the admin". Serve your 1 day ban and learn how to talk in an appropriate then you are welcome to join back.

-Denied
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2021, 12:24:48 pm »
Please don't tag me in a ban appeal. I do not look at ban appeals. It's what I have admins and managers for..
View trailers here.