Author Topic: criminals can pay ticket when ever they wanted even when .......................  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Asagle

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +7/-16
    • View Profile
criminals can pay ticket when ever they wanted even when they are above 1 wanted level , it happened to me first when i was in fort ammo and fighting with anty and then suddenly from mw he became innocent and a msg came that anty paid the ticket of 4k . then it again happened 3 times . after that when criminals got to know it they also abused it once , came to me , started shooting me , when about to die they pay the ticket and go .

Offline anty.

• Baller
  • Respect: +24/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anty
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Yeah this actually happened to me while fighting him in the Fort Carson Ammunation I just wanted to hold left alt to get a decent damage while I was using the chainsaw and then a message appears on my screen and It said ''Ticket Paid to 9.Crypt.T''

I will try to get a video about it right now or later.

Offline $LOTH

• Respect: +9/-5
  • Whole squad dont belong to the city n*igga
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: $LOTH
  • Discord name: $LICK$LOTH#1011
  • Crew: 59
a video on this will be appreciated

Offline anty.

• Baller
  • Respect: +24/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anty
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
a video on this will be appreciated
No need for it as the bug has been fixed already you may lock this topic or move this to the fixed bugs section.

Offline Asagle

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +7/-16
    • View Profile
what!?  i posted  this topic few weeks ago and  i thought that i had some network issue and thats why it did not got uploaded , but i did not find any issue with my net later .i did not care after that to report the bug again cause i did not got that bug later , but how did this topic got posted now ????