Author Topic: KevinPennicke ticketed by cop Barnousa but kills non-threatening cop akdragon  (Read 745 times)

Offline rustybrowns

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 2number9s
Your in-game name2number9s
Their in-game nameKevinPennicke
Date & Time of incident (UTC)10/14/2021 16:24
Details
there was misunderstanding with last report, admin said KevinPennicke killed the cop akdragon because he issued the ticket but that isn't true, another cop Barnousa issued the ticket.

important timestamps in the video
0:04 in the chat says "Officer Barnousa (35) has issued a ticket to suspect KevinPennicke (67)
0:06 KevinPennicke (67) walks over to idling and non-threatening cop akdragon (78)
0:12 KevinPennicke (67) starts attacking cop akdragon (78)
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://streamable.com/2kbdmp

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Not my place to comment here but have you ever requestioned yourself did he have a reason to attack or maybe something happend meanwhile, ticketing cop isnt always the cop that some civ or warrant can kill depends on the situation. And one more thing which im not doing it right now can you please mind your bussines and report players who treated You wrong  and only You like mind your bussines for real people will do them You do You.Also you can /report this kind of situation ingame you dont have to bring it to the forums. Sorry to all who read this but i had to

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
Kevin faced akdragon to pay so I assume he thought he was the one who offered the ticket, this just looks like a misunderstanding and punishing for it doesn't seem right.

Invalid report.