Author Topic: Bring back reload animation  (Read 1920 times)

Rated 9 times

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Bring back reload animation
« on: September 07, 2021, 03:10:54 am »
« Last Rated on: September 08, 2021, 12:25:14 pm »
I think  that this should be re-implemented because how things are going rn many thanks to weapons buff people dying in 2 sec, if reload animation will be added back it would take longer to kill someone because you cant switch back weapons that fast so the fights would last longer and than there would be less killings because you will be annoyed if cops attack you with tazer while you are frozen reloading because switching too fast. Tell mewhat do you think about this one plused would be from me if anyone suggested this earlier.

Offline renzy

• Respect: +22/-82
    • View Profile
Re: Bring back reload animation
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 03:37:45 am »
reload was a pain in ass also sniper reload animation is already enough I guess -1

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 11:49:20 am »
No, just no.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 12:07:01 pm »
I don’t think this would be a good idea personally

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 12:13:54 pm »
I personally want it back but everyone was crying like a baby over it so :/
View trailers here.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2021, 02:40:59 pm »
Can at least nerf some weapons a little? Like the combat shotgun,ak,m4[theese are too op] and a little bit of others

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2021, 05:25:31 pm »
Can at least nerf some weapons a little? Like the combat shotgun,ak,m4[theese are too op] and a little bit of others
Sawnoff/Tec/deagle is missing on the list somehow?

Because they have no argument to why it should stay. Alot of people want it back but the problem is that peoples only argument against it is that it sucks because they cannot abuse a "feature of the game". Nowadays what i see is people switching between sawnoff/uzi/deagle commonly like its a normal thing, apparently avoiding a reload animation is giving a big advantage when it comes to close distance fighting. It´s not like other weapons are not used to avoid the reload animation but im just giving an exaple of something i encounter everyday  when i play.

The only reason i personally want it back is to avoid people constantly switching between guns just to get them reloaded instantly. To avoid unnecessarry deathmatches and quick fights. I dont see a real reason to not add it back.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2021, 06:12:07 pm »

Because they have no argument to why it should stay. Alot of people want it back but the problem is that peoples only argument against it is that it sucks because they cannot abuse a "feature of the game". Nowadays what i see is people switching between sawnoff/uzi/deagle commonly like its a normal thing, apparently avoiding a reload animation is giving a big advantage when it comes to close distance fighting. It´s not like other weapons are not used to avoid the reload animation but im just giving an exaple of something i encounter everyday  when i play.

The only reason i personally want it back is to avoid people constantly switching between guns just to get them reloaded instantly. To avoid unnecessarry deathmatches and quick fights. I dont see a real reason to not add it back.
Pretty enjoyable to stand still for a few seconds in the middle of a fight, then get smoked, lol

Offline Red_DragoN

• Respect: +25/-28
  • Executioner
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Red_DragoN#5262
  • Crew: 59
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2021, 06:12:54 pm »
Unless you guys noticed, people are actually playing to be able to DM in between. Either gitgud or gitlost

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2021, 09:05:52 pm »

this reply I never take serious, because it's coming from a player who's consistently using seasparrow instead of actual guns, no wonder he's lacking argument points.

Reload exists, why add another reload? Illogically it doesn't make any sense, if the game is developed to have certain guns being able to reload faster, so be it, you don't need to always fix it in order to actually nerf the concept of deathmatch, it just kills the whole server and fun, moreover, you won't see us play that much when these useless features exist actually.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 09:08:25 pm by howl »

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2021, 10:18:07 pm »
No, I don't think that is a good idea...

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2021, 04:48:29 am »
this reply I never take serious, because it's coming from a player who's consistently using seasparrow instead of actual guns, no wonder he's lacking argument points.

Reload exists, why add another reload? Illogically it doesn't make any sense, if the game is developed to have certain guns being able to reload faster, so be it, you don't need to always fix it in order to actually nerf the concept of deathmatch, it just kills the whole server and fun, moreover, you won't see us play that much when these useless features exist actually.
Bruh. Nerfing needed than