Author Topic: Changing one Rule  (Read 910 times)

Not rated

Offline mrwolfie

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: mrwolfie
  • Discord name: alpha
Changing one Rule
« on: August 24, 2021, 12:20:40 pm »
Hi
I think that a server which want to have more active players Should remove Ban punishment for Non Cheats and Non Bug exploit Crimes . DM and Cop Hunting and Citizen . Non threat and unarmed ppl killing should not have ban punishment
I never get ban for this issues . But i think that we can replace Ban with Long Jail !
After Warnings in place of Ban . Jail that Guy for a long Time . E.g : 2 Hours . 4 Hours . 5 Hours !!! Then Code somehing to avoid Him do afk . And whenever that Guy did not move for 1 min for example . Automaticly marked as afk and his jail time stop
Also you can set a rule for chicken running and ban everyone who do this . ( do anything with keyboard to run . E.g stuck in W buttom so he will avoid being afk . One time per 2 hour an admin can check the jail and ban the guy .
By Banning For Non cheat action this server will lose players but by long jail you will keep them as you punish them . You learn them avoid breaking rule and keep on playing here

Offline Latz

• nab master
  • Respect: +24/-8
  • nu
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Latz
Re: Changing one Rule
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 12:23:45 pm »
We have an infraction system for the reasons you mentioned, and we currently leave bans for cheaters and evaders. What are you talking about?

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +74/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 12:45:09 pm »
So basically make players run around a cell for 5 hours? What the fuck are you talking about, lol.
No.

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2021, 01:00:23 pm »
I don't think people would enjoy staying in a jail cell for hours, -1.