Author Topic: decrease the price for car armour  (Read 1257 times)

Rated 6 times

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-84
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
decrease the price for car armour
« on: August 25, 2022, 07:06:50 pm »
« Last Rated on: August 28, 2022, 11:26:03 am »
after reading the uptade.. the only thing i managed to somewhat see as a good thing is the car dmg buff.. but now the problem is   ur car will get destroyed in less than 4 seconds dealing with 4 cops in a sultan and i think paying 5k for car armour will be very useless since ur car will get fucked faster now.
So i suggest atleast making the car armour 2k-2.5k  to balance this thing out

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
Re: decrease the price for car armour
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 08:52:06 pm »
Increasing the damage on vehicles by 50 percent means vehicles like sultan. Will get destroyed quicker meaning less advantage for criminals and unfair gameplay.
Cops are already OP.
So increase the vehicle value to at least 2500 - 3000.
So it's balanced for criminals to get away.
And for the price do 2000. As mentioned above ^^

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 05:34:37 am »
So increase the vehicle value to at least 2500 - 3000.
So it's balanced for criminals to get away.
bruh this would make the gameplay just like it was before. Just reduce the price to $3050 or something and it should be fine.

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 06:21:06 pm »
after reading the uptade.. the only thing i managed to somewhat see as a good thing is the car dmg buff.. but now the problem is   ur car will get destroyed in less than 4 seconds dealing with 4 cops in a sultan and i think paying 5k for car armour will be very useless since ur car will get fucked faster now.
So i suggest atleast making the car armour 2k-2.5k  to balance this thing out

Deez wont be a problem if you gals grind and trying to earn money ingame, just like me i do grind and trying to make money to afford those kinds of stuffs, focus on grinding money not just killing players this isnt a DM server -1 for this. Get gud fellow players.

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2022, 06:31:41 pm »
Deez wont be a problem if you gals grind and trying to earn money ingame, just like me i do grind and trying to make money to afford those kinds of stuffs, focus on grinding money not just killing players this isnt a DM server -1 for this. Get gud fellow players.

agree, but im neutral at this point

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2022, 06:44:32 pm »
agree, but im neutral at this point

It would be more effective on cops because they can reserved another car with armour after they call a PD car they can call there personal veh aswell, which is op to begin with.

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2022, 07:37:20 pm »
It would be more effective on cops because they can reserved another car with armour after they call a PD car they can call there personal veh aswell, which is op to begin with.

have sense!

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2022, 08:03:28 pm »
Remove the cops.
stratosign-V2-1" border="0

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2022, 08:20:42 pm »
u say this aint a dm server yet all i see u doing is teaming around killing shit players and posting them in ur shitty montage
most of the people here are new and dont spend 17 hours playing samp all day because they have other thing to do. u legit have more hours played in 1 week than i have in the last 2 month . So ye most people have other thing to do in their life unlike you lmao.. nigga said get gud meanwhile his aim is legit below average lmao. wake the fuck up boi
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 08:30:42 pm by punisher »

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2022, 08:42:05 pm »
Problem is you can't grind your own money
What you don't understand is all the money goes on requesting a vehicle, putting armour, bullet proof tyres, all weapons and other important things like flares.
So you can't say grind your money when this server is not built for saving your money rather than spending it.
Mike just decrease the price of everything and increase vehicle armour too 2500 - 3000 as mentioned in which will combat the issue of 50 percent increase damage to vehicles.
@Mike

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2022, 09:02:07 pm »
u say this aint a dm server yet all i see u doing is teaming around killing shit players and posting them in ur shitty montage
most of the people here are new and dont spend 17 hours playing samp all day because they have other thing to do. u legit have more hours played in 1 week than i have in the last 2 month . So ye most people have other thing to do in their life unlike you lmao.. nigga said get gud meanwhile his aim is legit below average lmao. wake the fuck up boi

I got 10-15m+ ingame money ofc for grinding money, and i only killing players because they annoy me last is sorry coz u arent in my shitty montages but will do np, my opinion about this is cops will be too much op when they can only buy armour for there cars for only 2k or less. ( If this happen someone like you crying about cops are op will be mad at it for sure). So it still a -1 for any possible way a cop can be more op. Cheers
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 09:05:07 pm by Takanome »

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2022, 11:22:46 pm »
I got 10-15m+ ingame money ofc for grinding money, and i only killing players because they annoy me last is sorry coz u arent in my shitty montages but will do np, my opinion about this is cops will be too much op when they can only buy armour for there cars for only 2k or less. ( If this happen someone like you crying about cops are op will be mad at it for sure). So it still a -1 for any possible way a cop can be more op. Cheers
ye not fucking hard to keep the price the same for cops isnt it ?
make it 2k for civ and 5k for cops