News and Information > Archived Events

An event on 20th August

<< < (2/2)

Astro:

--- Quote from: xVikrant on August 04, 2021, 04:12:16 pm ---Well, guys, I'll be hosting an event on my birth day, 20th August, 1:30 PM GMT +5:30.[India time]

There will be 3 events. One is a deathmatch, the second is a race, and the third will be a hide n seek?

Or if you guys want only one of these, you may post it here as voting.

Prizes will be: 1m for DM! 300k for race! and 300k for hide n seek!

To participate, please enlist your name in this thread. Or if you want to change the time, you may decide. But I'll be busy after 6 PM...

Staff is required on that day to help me to make it a success. They can either PM me on forums or just post it here if they can.

What are your opinions guys? Vote in the poll or reply in this thread. All three of the mentioned events? Or just 1?
Winner will be 1
--- End quote ---
Offering 420k as birthday present which you can use to increase the prize 😁 happy birthday

Obsidian:

--- Quote from: xVikrant on August 08, 2021, 04:04:42 pm ---Nope, not 1v1. The DM event is for 1m. So, it'll be harder. And will need some luck.

--- End quote ---
5v5 event then

xVikrant:

--- Quote from: Astro on August 09, 2021, 02:04:48 am ---Offering 420k as birthday present which you can use to increase the prize 😁 happy birthday

--- End quote ---

Those 300k events are now 510k!!!!

--- Quote from: Obsidian on August 09, 2021, 02:59:50 am ---5v5 event then

--- End quote ---

It's 1m... So, 1 vs X....... That means, "Trust no one in the event!"

xVikrant:
Enlist your names in here right now before the last date comes, or this event will be marked as cancelled because of lack of interest, and because it'll be hosted by me.

The_sexy_french_guy:
Events are canceled by xVikrant.

Locked and archieved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version