News and Information > Archived Events

An event on 20th August

(1/2) > >>

xVikrant:
Well, guys, I'll be hosting an event on my birth day, 20th August, 1:30 PM GMT +5:30.[India time]

There will be 3 events. One is a deathmatch, the second is a race, and the third will be a hide n seek?

Or if you guys want only one of these, you may post it here as voting.

Prizes will be: 1m for DM! 510k for race! and 510k for hide n seek!

To participate, please enlist your name in this thread. Or if you want to change the time, you may decide. But I'll be busy after 6 PM...

Staff is required on that day to help me to make it a success. They can either PM me on forums or just post it here if they can.

What are your opinions guys? Vote in the poll or reply in this thread. All three of the mentioned events? Or just 1?
Winner will be 1
Astro has contributed $420,000 in the event!

FlyingBanana:

--- Quote from: xVikrant on August 04, 2021, 04:12:16 pm ---Well, guys, I'll be hosting an event on my birth day, 20th August, 1:30 PM GMT +5:30.[India time]

There will be 3 events. One is a deathmatch, the second is a race, and the third will be a hide n seek?

Or if you guys want only one of these, you may post it here as voting.

Prizes will be: 1m for DM! 300k for race! and 300k for hide n seek!

To participate, please enlist your name in this thread. Or if you want to change the time, you may decide. But I'll be busy after 6 PM...

Staff is required on that day to help me to make it a success. They can either PM me on forums or just post it here if they can.

What are your opinions guys? Vote in the poll or reply in this thread. All three of the mentioned events? Or just 1?
Winner will be 1
--- End quote ---
+1 but i think u cant control the event timing but if u can do it around 1-2pm [ indian time]. If u host at this time i promise ill participate

Obsidian:
1v1 event

xVikrant:

--- Quote from: Obsidian on August 08, 2021, 08:43:16 am ---1v1 event

--- End quote ---

Nope, not 1v1. The DM event is for 1m. So, it'll be harder. And will need some luck.

Krzychu:
Nice  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version