• Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
PSO
« on: July 29, 2021, 09:57:25 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)---
Your in-game nameAhsoka_Tano
Ban or infraction appeal?PSO
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone29.7.2021 22:45 +1:00
Ban/infraction reason and detailsTeaming with cop
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? Admin missjudged the situation, i was not helping the cop take down a criminal, if i were i would just shoot the criminal too.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?After i was looking on a police chase the police officer decided asked me to take him to the bank, so i was like: ok. On the way we met a criminal, i was hoping he wouldnt shoot him but eventually it ended up in him shooting the criminal. I was gonna kick him out of the vehicle but i forgot the comand althought he was already exiting once i stopped the vehicle. After that i just watched and once he died i just lef the scene, after healing up a cop in a frefight i got jailed for 2 minutes.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?MR. Bogdan (the police officer)
Any more information to provide?No
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: PSO
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 10:08:03 pm »
You were maybe accidentally following me, Bogdan popped my tires and you stopped right away. In my eyes, it looked like teaming. I'll revoke your PSO since you got jailed so that punishment seems enough. Please be careful next time.