Author Topic: Fishing system  (Read 1201 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline Sobolan

• Respect: +0/-1
  • One man army
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sobolan
Fishing system
« on: July 26, 2021, 10:06:04 pm »
« Last Rated on: July 30, 2021, 05:58:00 pm »
I feel like the fishing system needs to be a little reworked, sometimes I fish for all my inventory spaces and I get 9000$ and sometimes you catch a 900lbs+ fish and you earn more money on that fish than all your inventory.
I love fishing and I am not an enthusiast of robbing banks or securicar, so fishing is my way to go and it relaxes me as well.
What I suggest is:

-To make a second inventory for fishing which includes the fishing rod, the cooler and the fishing permit so we can increase the number of fishes caught and make it more functional, up to 60-80 slots of inventory.

-Balance the system of fishing, making catching a massive or a very small fish more fair, dont make a fish take 1 inventory slot and cost 10$ and dont make a huge one cost 15k.
Make the rarity of the fish decide how much it values,not by the lbs mostly. The better the fish,the more money you get.

-Remove the bait from the Bait Shop.

What is the need of this to be honest? To buy the whole bait takes about 4 or 5k, you waste time to go buy some since it will last mostly for 3 full inventories because a lot of times you fail to catch the fish even with the bait or you get 1.8lbs fishes one after another, leaving you with a 5k bait bought and 3 rounds of fishing with 10k profit each, making a profit of 25 to 30k.

-Make some fishing events, besides the daily bonus catch so we can make it more popular.

The time is consuming and is not that rewarding,that s why everyone prefers to rob a bank and it s the only thing everyone does mostly at the moment.
I dont want to feel like playing slot machines, I either lose 1 hour of my life fishing for 30k or I catch 5 massive fishes and I get my money.
We need to sort it out.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 10:09:11 pm by Bomberman »

Offline Blake_

• Respect: +3/-3
  • :o
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Blake_
  • Discord name: Mercer#0180
Re: Fishing system
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 10:32:21 pm »
I don't fish soo offen so maybee my opinion isn't too valuable.

Me thinks instead of 1 slot per fish, a weight limit for how many fish you can carry at once? So you aren't punished for getting those teeny £2 fish 15 times in a row >_<

Thank you o /

Offline Sobolan

• One man army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 11:35:45 pm »
It can be a really good option for ones that want to make some fair money and not get wanted level.
I dislike when I fish for 30 inventory slots and I get 12k, either increase the slots or remake the system to be more conveniable.

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 11:42:21 pm »
I'm with you on removing fish bait, feels pretty useless. On the fishing events part, you need to elaborate it a bit. I can't seem to understand if you want fishing events hosted by staff team, or a system that automatically announces fishing events.

Offline Sobolan

• One man army
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 12:10:32 am »
I'm with you on removing fish bait, feels pretty useless. On the fishing events part, you need to elaborate it a bit. I can't seem to understand if you want fishing events hosted by staff team, or a system that automatically announces fishing events.

Fishing events hosted by the staffs. That would make fishing so much more special.
It s a really important aspect of the server and deserves more love  :D

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 04:26:25 am »
The whole fishing system needs a revamp, the pricing for the fishing has decreased, and doesn't balance with anything else.

I say increase the fishing inventory to 150 strictly only for fishing, anything else in the inventory shouldn't interfer with it.
Fishing takes alot of time and patience to get what you want. Anything below 80Lb I don't even catch so I can have more money for my fish bag, but even then the pricing for the fishing bag is capped between 20-23k depends on the total weight.

For fishing events, idk anything about that don't think it's a good idea, there is already catch of the day which gives you bonus cash and score, maybe just have it that a staff announces anyone that catches catch of the day and shows proof is rewarded more? iidk xD

That's my take.

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2021, 05:16:13 am »
Everything i want to say has been said above, good suggestion. The whole fishing system needs a revamp indeed.

+1

Offline FlyingBanana

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +20/-27
  • if life gives u lemons have banana
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: FlyingBanana
  • Discord name: FlyingBanana
  • Crew: The four dragons triad
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2021, 06:03:52 am »
u really thought about it for a while before posting, nice and detailed suggestion. +1