Author Topic: Limit Counts Of Cops According To Specified Percentage Of Online Players  (Read 861 times)

Rated 1 time

Offline Poetic

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • signal of good old days
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Poetic
Limit Counts Of Cops According To Specified Percentage Of Online Players
« on: July 18, 2021, 12:14:17 am »
« Last Rated on: July 18, 2021, 06:28:01 am »
I don't know if that is suggested before, if it is, i apologize.

As some people thought like that, cops seems to be overpowered to many players because of their advantages. Especially if most of the players are playing as cops as we can see that everday, it might be boring for some players. So, that is why am i suggesting that: Limit counts of cops according to specified percentage of online players.

For instance, if there is 80 players online and we specified that percentage as %50, maximum 40 players can play as cop in the moment. It may sounds like a bad idea, but think about that, most important mission of cops is hindering criminal players with arrest or kill them. Then why would we have many more cops than criminals in the case? Think about those 80 players; if 60 players play as cops, isn't that overpowered feature of cops and doesn't that situation annoying sometimes?

Offline xVikrant

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +5/-9019
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xVikrant
  • Discord name: xVikrant#9501
there were at least 5 threads which got rejected before...

Also, this is an instant -1 from me.

Offline FlyingBanana

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +20/-27
  • if life gives u lemons have banana
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: FlyingBanana
  • Discord name: FlyingBanana
  • Crew: The four dragons triad
I don't know if that is suggested before, if it is, i apologize.

As some people thought like that, cops seems to be overpowered to many players because of their advantages. Especially if most of the players are playing as cops as we can see that everday, it might be boring for some players. So, that is why am i suggesting that: Limit counts of cops according to specified percentage of online players.

For instance, if there is 80 players online and we specified that percentage as %50, maximum 40 players can play as cop in the moment. It may sounds like a bad idea, but think about that, most important mission of cops is hindering criminal players with arrest or kill them. Then why would we have many more cops than criminals in the case? Think about those 80 players; if 60 players play as cops, isn't that overpowered feature of cops and doesn't that situation annoying sometimes?
bro even 20-30% cops can seem overpowered if only a handful criminals are there. So i dont think we can change the playing experience just by limiting the number of cops. -1