Author Topic: Ive experienced a bug which i cannot replicate  (Read 766 times)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Ive experienced a bug which i cannot replicate
« on: July 31, 2021, 12:45:27 am »
Hi i obviously put this topic in discussion  because i want to discuss it before makin a topic about a bug which i never ever had simmilar problems like this  even tho i tried to replicate it. Well lemme get to the point. I was playing earlier today and logged out in my bullet which is white and black striped. Tonight i logged on my acc and spawned at bayside where my car spawned black with gray stripe didnt notice the pattern till i typed /dl to check if my car needed armour i went to gas station and tried to double my car armour  i was unable to do so it  already had but my car armour showed 999hp. I left the red marker and tried again to double armour even tho it was gray (not white as available option) i pressed the double armour option because my car had 999 hp at that moment i was ejected out of my car and got notification that my car is being recalled thats when i noticed that my car is wrong color. I was like okay someone could grab it and respray it but i remembered that i logged out while i was in my car last time and was black and white.When my car spawned it was white and black same as i left it but didnt have double armour or resistant tyres.Tried to ask a helper bout it but none was online. Anybody had this happening to him or maybe knows what can cause this?

Edit: later in-game my car didnt spawn properly or didnt spawned at all on my first spawn ( connecting to server )i crashed manytimes,died few times and relloged few times and my car not once spawned near me before calling it by command
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 03:15:17 am by Astro »

Offline xVikrant

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +5/-9019
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xVikrant
  • Discord name: xVikrant#9501
Re: Ive experienced a bug which i cannot replicate
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 04:47:28 am »
Were you lagging? It's impossible to happen, I guess?

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Re: Ive experienced a bug which i cannot replicate
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 01:47:45 am »
Nah i wasnt
P.s @Karbz