Author Topic: [RA]White - Infraction appeal  (Read 730 times)

Offline JerrYx

• Respect: +14/-47
  • God
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Equalizer#0090
[RA]White - Infraction appeal
« on: June 24, 2021, 08:47:38 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)/
Your in-game name[RA]White
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneGMT +1 24/06/2021 9:30PM
Ban/infraction reason and detailsWhen Red_Dragon came online he made some comment on wT's i believe it was "Why are wT's getting purged" so in response to that i PM-ed DENIM "Red f**** is online", Then 10 minutes later i get infracted for telling the F word in PMs....I will discuss this further with @trina because Cynosy is mixing up staff and personal things. He infracted me because he holds a personal grudge.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?It is wrongfully issued because this is was a personal message to DENIM, which red_dragon couldn't see and get offended by, therefore there are no issues right? Unless an admin is spying your PMs i guess.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Personal message to DENIM (totaly unavaiable to the player it was refering to)
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Not needed.
Any more information to provide?Cynosy, do not mix your personal things with your duty.

trina

Re: [RA]White - Infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 09:36:48 pm »
He issued you a warning not to use that word, you don't need to appeal it since it's not an actual infraction. However, you should just refrain from using such words.