Author Topic: Infraction appeal  (Read 822 times)

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-31
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
Infraction appeal
« on: June 19, 2021, 08:37:51 pm »
i got 2 points infracted today. later then i saw a forum complain against me. First kill was revenge kill and 2nd kill was helping friend kill. And also show me the video cuz its private on hawkeye's forums.

Ban ID (if applicable)No id
Your in-game namemindlessgamer2
Ban or infraction appeal?2 infraction points
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonetoday i dont remember time cuz i was offline
Ban/infraction reason and detailshttps://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,7987.0.html
ok let me clear this. First hawkeye was staying inside jail, not paying his bail and avoiding me for the revenge. A cop named Dem0n came and released him on parole. Lucky for me i was camping at pd for him to get out. I killed him and then bribed the cop. After that hawkeyes got spawned at market hospital. In the mean time (B)axe was there in ammunation and he pmed me to get to him. Axe had his revenge on hawkeye and when hawkeye came at ammunation he was attacked by axe. I helped axe as a friend whic is allowed. After that exe arrived and killed us both cuz axe had low hp and i was low at armour. This guy is just faking this. Admins are aware of checking the past logs. Kindly check them and let me know if im wrong. Thankui wanna see the evidence he provided. one kill was of revenge and one was when my friend axe was in jail and hawkeye and his friend exe attacked him so i just helped him
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i ve stated it up there
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Axe
Any more information to provide?show me the proofs cuz i wanna see the evidence he has provided cuz the video is private or deleted from his post@Takanome
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 12:11:37 am by mindlessgamer2 »

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
Re: Infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 01:38:16 pm »

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-31
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 02:39:28 pm »
@cynosy i think its your responsibility to investigate before issueing infractions/ban and i hope next time you will investigate before and ask my point of view before issueing ban or infraction.

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 05:06:52 pm »
When Hawkeye came to ammunation, he wasn't even a threat since he lately got arrested by a cop. You cannot take revenges for friends, read the rules.

Hawkeye's action logs:

Video evidence:
https://streamable.com/jnf7cr
Appeal denied.