Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1449 times)

Offline oussema

• Respect: +1/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: oussem[a]
My ban appeal
« on: May 24, 2021, 10:36:27 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)533
Your in-game name shanks#9698
Ban or infraction appeal? ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonelast week
Ban/infraction reason and details i am very soory , i dont know who play in my account (isnt yassin) and i will change my password i am very very soory guys  i am not shring my account too i d doubted yassin,but not him
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? i dont know how to speak with admin in discord
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?speech mistakes,confusion ,and lack of good handling
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide?  i dont know know who play in my account i am not shring it
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 03:39:06 pm by oussema »

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 11:55:30 am »
Please edit your appeal, so it looks like that:

Code: [Select]
[table]
[tr][td]Ban ID (if applicable)[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Your in-game name[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ban or infraction appeal?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ban/infraction reason and details[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Any more information to provide?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Ban ID (if applicable)1
Your in-game nameRainbows
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone24/05/2021 22 PM
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI shot the rainbow
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Rainbow missed color blue
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I used a cookie shotgun
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?The sun
Any more information to provide?Nothing else
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 11:58:25 am by Wilderhammer »
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 03:31:22 pm »
Use the code given above. I don't know what you are doing. Just copy paste it and fill it out. Don't make any spaces or own format.
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline Dracula

• Respect: +9/-5
  • inactiveBetaTester.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dracula.
  • Discord name: Dracula.#1584
  • Crew: Not in Crew.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 05:00:37 pm »
Please edit your appeal, so it looks like that:

Code: [Select]
[table]
[tr][td]Ban ID (if applicable)[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Your in-game name[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ban or infraction appeal?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ban/infraction reason and details[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Any more information to provide?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Ban ID (if applicable)1
Your in-game nameRainbows
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone24/05/2021 22 PM
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI shot the rainbow
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Rainbow missed color blue
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I used a cookie shotgun
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?The sun
Any more information to provide?Nothing else

Here sir, I fixed it for him. It looks like he doesn't know what he's doing.

Ban/infraction reason and details i am very soory , i dont know who play in my account (isnt yassin) and i will change my password i am very very soory guys  i am not shring my account too i d doubted yassin,but not him
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? i dont know how to speak with admin in discord
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?speech mistakes,confusion ,and lack of good handling
Any more information to provide?i dont know know who play in my account i am not shring it

Ban ID (if applicable) 533
Your in-game name wT_shanks
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone last week
Ban/infraction reason and detailsmy name is oussema mamer somone rob my account  because i say him give me donater dont know how to speak with admin in discord i dont know who is him mabye he isnt yassin because i speak with him speech mistakes,confusion ,and lack of good handling in discord with admin
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? ban eveation
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? i have all message with him  and my languge in english is very bad
Any more information to provide? no

Your in-game namewT_shanks
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Ban/infraction reason and detailsmy name is oussema mamer somone rob my account  because i say him give me donater dont know how to speak with admin in discord i dont know who is him mabye he isnt yassin because i speak with him speech mistakes,confusion ,and lack of good handling in discord with admin
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?ban eveation
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? i have all message with him  and my languge in english is very bad
Any more information to provide?no
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 05:06:26 pm by Dracula. »

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2021, 06:45:29 pm »
@Dracula. forum warned since you ignored my last warning.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 06:49:43 pm by Domingo »

Offline Bahzi

• Respect: +10/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]ahzi
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2021, 06:48:46 pm »
@Dracula. Although I appreciate how helpful you are trying to be here, please do not respond on other people their appeals. Only staff members and witnesses, providing evidence, should reply here.

Any more information to provide?i dont know know who play in my account i am not shring it

Your in-game namewT_shanks
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?ban eveation
Any more information to provide?no

As you approached me on Discord, and we've been in contact from the start of you playing on this server, I've taken an extensive look into your case and this appeal.

The ban reason and details for your ban are: "Ban evasion - Yassin@ - You thought you could ban evade."

In your appeal you give the ban ID 533. That one does not belong to the particular ban you are appealing too, which should've been 933. Ban ID 533 is an earlier issued ban, against the user with the username "yassin@".

I did take an extensive look into both your and yassin@'s account history. I did notice you (wT_shanks) connect from the same Tunisian access provider all the time. Yassin@ has been connecting from another Tunisian access provider in the past, but at least his most recent login (1 day ago) has been from the same access provider you've been using all the time.

Further both his and your GPCI have been the same at the last login. Although ones GPCI is not always unique and you both originating from Tunisia may be a contributing factor to it being the same, it does not make your appeal any stronger.

I do not know the exact reason why the administrator, who has banned you, believes you are the same player as yassin@. That being said you issuing the ban id of a ban issued to yassin@, having the same access provider and GPCI however makes me decide to leave the ban intact. The more because the arabic numerals for five and nine are not that easy to mix up. If you feel my judgement is in error, feel free to make an appeal following the correct format.

I judge this appeal as invalid.