Author Topic: Remove rob limit  (Read 2960 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Jed

• Respect: +7/-23
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jed
Remove rob limit
« on: May 13, 2021, 10:50:06 am »
« Last Rated on: May 13, 2021, 11:07:05 am »
This rob limit is very stupid, I have never seen this on any other CnR server. It should definitely be removed, people are walking with millions of $ in their pockets and they don't care that they get robbed because there is a rob limit. If we remove this they will put it in their banks and be more careful
(click to show/hide)

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
Re: Remove rob limit
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 10:58:01 am »
There is a reason why it's implemented. Nobody wants to get robbed from the same person 10x in a row, especially when you go afk for a short time. You can just click spam /rob
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 11:50:00 am »
There is a reason why it's implemented. Nobody wants to get robbed from the same person 10x in a row, especially when you go afk for a short time. You can just click spam /rob
Wilderhammer is right. Anyway , think that if someone bought your house for 2 million and you suddenly got it, and then someone stole your 2 million, it makes no sense
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 12:54:20 pm by spectrum »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 12:26:56 pm »
Yeah I might increase the limit, but I don't want people to be able to rob hundreds of thousands of dollars from people because that's just ridiculous.

I have never seen this on any other CnR server.
So? Why do we have to be the same?
View trailers here.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 12:35:49 pm »
I will increase the rob limit to $50k and we'll see how it goes. It will change as of the next update.
View trailers here.

Offline Anthony

• Respect: +6/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anthony
  • Discord name: anthonyI
  • Crew: no crew
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 12:42:14 pm »
I don't think the rob limit should be increased as people will be then just spamming /rob and robbing ur money all the time. I think the 8k limit is way enough. Why easily rob the money that players have grinded to get ? 8k is not very high and not very low. -1 for me.

Offline Jed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 01:02:41 pm »
Isn't there a cooldown for this? Seems ridicolous that you can just spam /rob every second.
Wilderhammer is right. Anyway , think that if someone bought your house for 2 million and you suddenly got it, and then someone stole your 2 million, it makes no sense
Yeah, this is a tricky one. That money should be deposited in the bank account instead of your wallet. I mean, no one gives you bags of money in real life when buying a house, they wire it to your bank account instead
(click to show/hide)

Offline Krzychu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 01:10:52 pm »
Yeah, this is a tricky one. That money should be deposited in the bank account instead of your wallet. I mean, no one gives you bags of money in real life when buying a house, they wire it to your bank account instead
as well as money for paycheck. But my point is more, in real life, someone won't steal 50k from your wallet, it doesn't make sense. In my opinion, keeping large amounts of money in your wallet should be limited to, say, $ 30,000

Offline Anthony

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 06:18:21 pm »
Lets just focus on something , this is GTA San Andreas not real life . There is no reason to limit the money in your wallet to 30k .
Anyway  i approve the thing you said about the money you get from selling a house , or winning the lottery or etc should be sent directly to your bank account and not your wallet. But this whole thing about raising the robbery limit to 50k is non sense. 8k is a very considerable amount because otherwise making money would be way more easier than it already is . Imagine robbing 20 known people that you know they got millions on them and here you go you got a million out of robbing people. I know they might be arrested or something but it is also easy to rob someone when ure with ur gang or friends.
@Mike i honestly think the raise of robbery limit is something that will ruin the gameplay for everyone! I have never seen anyone complain about it other than this guy and it was never a problem that affected the gameplay in any way. Making money is already easy .. dont make it easier
-1 for me.

Offline Anthony

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 06:21:04 pm »
and yes @Jedd there is a cooldown for doing this but if you come with 3 of your friends and rob the same guy . The cool down isn't way long it is only like few seconds . Then the guy would have lost around 150k to 200k . I myself have been through this situation , 2 guys went into me and robbed me both 8k each and here we go i lost 16k , but 16k  isnt like 100k .

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2021, 06:23:25 pm »
I will increase the rob limit to $50k and we'll see how it goes. It will change as of the next update.
NOOOOOOOO pls

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2021, 06:25:57 pm »
I mean, no one gives you bags of money in real life when buying a house, they wire it to your bank account instead
@Mike i think this is worth adding

Offline Anthony

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2021, 07:05:11 pm »
The only thing worth adding is the fact that money you get from selling a house , lottery , paycheck and many others should be directly sent to your bank account or at least the user would have the choice to choose where the money would go . Otherwise i do not see any problem in the robbery system.
This should not be changed in anyway!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 07:36:59 pm by Anthony »

Offline Krzychu

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2021, 07:22:36 pm »
The only thing worth adding is the fact that money you get from selling a house , lottery , paycheck and many others should be directly sent to your account. Otherwise i do not see any problem in the robbery system.
This should not be changed in anyway!
Yes, I agree, it's a serious server and a lot of people work hard for this money, it's not CrazyBob's Cops And Robbers go there and rob people for large sums

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2021, 09:40:53 pm »
I mean, no one gives you bags of money in real life when buying a house, they wire it to your bank account instead
Hum hum
You would be surprised.

Convince yourself to put it in the bánk or get robbed.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Jed

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2021, 11:05:43 pm »
Hum hum
You would be surprised.

Convince yourself to put it in the bánk or get robbed.
Don't be salty now.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2021, 09:17:30 am »
this is GTA San Andreas not real life . There is no reason to limit the money in your wallet to 30k
There is no limit to the money in your wallet. There is a limit on robbery because people would quit the server forever if someone robbed $10m out of their pocket...
View trailers here.