Author Topic: Crash to jail  (Read 1477 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline JerrYx

• Respect: +14/-47
  • God
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Equalizer#0090
Crash to jail
« on: May 15, 2021, 12:05:14 pm »
« Last Rated on: May 15, 2021, 12:27:38 pm »
If i crash while wanted i end up in jail, thats just messed up, lets fix it. Crash doesnt make u end up in jail.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
Re: Crash to jail
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 12:15:30 pm »
That won't be fair at all, people will start to force timeouts to avoid getting jailed.. Also, crashes don't occur *that* often, they're mostly caused by poor internet, game crashes are rare, I oppose the suggestion
xo

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 12:16:36 pm »
That won't be fair at all, people will start to force timeouts to avoid getting jailed.. Also, crashes don't occur *that* often, they're mostly caused by poor internet, game crashes are rare, I oppose the suggestion
This. -1.

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 12:27:32 pm »
Can be easly abused, no
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline Benz1ne

• Respect: +26/-31
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2021, 12:34:52 pm »
True, players will just force crash just to not go to jail. -1

Offline JerrYx

• God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2021, 12:38:41 pm »
Arent there any admins on this server? Everything can be abused, if someone 'crashes' to often, he gets report and handled with. Come on what are admins supposed to do than? I have a good connection and i crash all the time.

Offline Benz1ne

• Respect: +26/-31
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2021, 12:44:36 pm »
Arent there any admins on this server? Everything can be abused, if someone 'crashes' to often, he gets report and handled with. Come on what are admins supposed to do than? I have a good connection and i crash all the time.
Its not always easy to determine if players crash on purpose or not. Like imagine someone crashes normal while he is being chased or killed and then an admin punishes him even though he did not crash on purpose. If this suggestion happens it will be abused a lot.

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2021, 01:18:54 pm »
Admins are not robots and we have life beyond samp as well. Staff cannot be IG 24/7, what if there are no staff online at the moment and everyone starts to abuse. All the reasons are stated above, -1 from me as well. If you are facing a lot of crashes I'd suggest you to reinstall you game.

Offline JerrYx

• God
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2021, 02:22:10 pm »
Players can use forum reports

Offline Bahzi

• Respect: +10/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]ahzi
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2021, 05:09:16 pm »
My total playtime on this server is over 2 months, and so far the issue as described in the opening post only happened once or twice to me. This while my game actually crashes far too often. So far I also didn't notice huge amounts of players ending up in jail, over game crashes.

This month I've been active for over 90 hours, of which most of the time spent on handling reports and assisting new players. So don't be bothered by the illusion staff may not have something better to do.

If you ask me ending up in jail every now and then isn't much of an issue. I understand the frustration, but it's not like fugitives don't get arrested anywhere over minor technical issues. In fact I think it unintentionally adds to the game a bit. Further most of your progress is saved, except for weapons you carried and the event you were doing.

Offline JerrYx

• God
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2021, 01:17:18 am »
My total playtime on this server is over 2 months, and so far the issue as described in the opening post only happened once or twice to me. This while my game actually crashes far too often. So far I also didn't notice huge amounts of players ending up in jail, over game crashes.
This month I've been active for over 90 hours, of which most of the time spent on handling reports and assisting new players. So don't be bothered by the illusion staff may not have something better to do.

If you ask me ending up in jail every now and then isn't much of an issue. I understand the frustration, but it's not like fugitives don't get arrested anywhere over minor technical issues. In fact I think it unintentionally adds to the game a bit. Further most of your progress is saved, except for weapons you carried and the event you were doing.

As a new player who, can barely afford guns, its frustrating, cuz i spend 10 of my 100k on guns and i lose them due to crash ::)