Author Topic: My ban appeal - 3 shoot sniper  (Read 1605 times)

Offline tomthecableguy

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-1
  • >>>>my simps will say sexo<<<<
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: tomthecableguy
  • Discord name: nicoomg#4362
  • Crew: [B] Los Santos BloodZ
My ban appeal - 3 shoot sniper
« on: April 22, 2021, 06:55:03 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable) 730
Your in-game nametomthecableguy
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal.
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonearound of 14:25 (ARG TIMEZONE)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsRapid fire with sniper rifle
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I couldnt fix the sniper rifle problem
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I started as cop then i was going to arrest some suspects, then i used the sniper rifle but anything was good it was doing the simple protocol of 1 shoot *anim reload* then later it shooted more of 1 shoots and i got multiple messages of damage null because with the anim or something like that, then i was afk trying to fix this problem to avoid those 3 shoots of sniper. I posted a topic in bugs about the 3 sniper shoot but mike said it was a "error" of GTA. then i was thinking in reinstalling gta3.img because i couldnt find a solution for this.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?N/A
Any more information to provide?2 ScreenShots of my ban.

https://prnt.sc/11vt700

https://prnt.sc/11vtruu

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: My ban appeal - 3 shoot sniper
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 07:02:35 pm »
You were told by mike personally, to remove all your mods which you probably did not.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,7276.0.html
Adding that theres no way to shoot multiple times within second with sniper without mods. Sound mods and weapon skin textures does not change that.

I have notified the staff that banned you.

Offline tomthecableguy

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 07:07:54 pm »
I removed all my mods, and the scripts folder and everything, but i was having the same problem. Today around at 2:30 i was playing mcnr and it was so good but today at 13:30 it gone wrong, it was shooting 3 shoots again. That was the moment that i was thinking in reinstall gta3.img maybe that was the problem.

Edit: Plus yesterday i was having problems with tazer too 3 shoots, i have mods of texture skin and sound of weapons.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 07:14:21 pm by tomthecableguy »

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 08:18:45 pm »
Sorry to post here but I'm having this problem too if you are standing still the sniper will keep shooting without any reload animation. Maybe a bug after the new update?

Offline Red_DragoN

• Respect: +25/-28
  • Executioner
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Red_DragoN#5262
  • Crew: 59
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 09:55:49 pm »
If you noticed after removing the mod that it's still functioning, then that's on you. Sometimes after "removing" certain mods, you need to re-install the whole GTA folder again since it stays running somewhere in the background and cannot be removed otherwise.
You should've notified an admin when you realized that it's still an existing issue to avoid the unpleasant situation you're in right now.

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2021, 10:15:59 pm »
Why do you lie in your appeal? You haven't try to fix your problem, you literally just abused it on players.
Also explain me how you can shoot faster than the normal sniper rifle speed (without the MCNR reload anim) in general at the first seconds of my clip.

What Red_Dragon said, first inform any staff about your situation and second, when you delete broken or illegal mods, you must re-install your whole GTA, as they will still stay in some data files.

Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline tomthecableguy

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2021, 10:52:25 pm »
I am not trying to lie, in the parts of the video I appear shooting at a vehicle because I received messages that the damage would be reduced or would not take effect since there is no such animation. Besides, I wanted to see if the damage in the players was reduced but it was clear that not, after the moment of the bank I went to the mountain of Richman and I stayed there just to see if I could fix the "error" myself by changing the gta3.img to the original. (And a suspect came to cophunt me and then I shot him and I don't remember doing him any damage with any other weapon, I only shot him with the sniper rifle and I didn't shoot the player himself. I shot the vehicle. I thought you had already recorded that.

Offline tomthecableguy

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2021, 11:05:14 pm »
"Also explain me how you can shoot faster than the normal sniper rifle speed (without the MCNR reload anim) in general at the first seconds of my clip."

I dont know, as I said in the post of the 3 shoot sniper bug I said that the sound is not heard and sometimes it does not do the animation. It's a very difficult question because I don't know how that happens.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2021, 01:01:09 am »
Going to lock this for now.. until a member of staff decides what to do with your ban appeal.

-Locked.

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2021, 02:51:48 pm »
I will lift your ban to 3 months. Final reason: Bug abusing and using illegal mods even after warning.
Tschüss ihr kacklappen