Author Topic: Random Ban  (Read 743 times)

Offline Frosted Flakes

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Frosted_Flakes
  • Discord name: paint without t
  • Crew: AfghansWithNukes
Random Ban
« on: April 19, 2021, 03:52:07 pm »
So this morning I was randomly banned for something from the past. My ban sentence was 2 weeks and I rightfully served that sentence. I was banned by Freshmane, and like I said, for 2 weeks. This morning I am driving around my car going to pick up my friend and all of a sudden I get banned. I do a Ban Appeal and Domingo (Manager) instantly denies it saying "somehow" I got unbanned. I waited 2 damn weeks and I did nothing to get around or avoid that ban because I know I messed up. So why am I given a 6 months ban all of a sudden when I respectfully and patiently server my official ban? I think Domingo shouldn't have assumed I got unbanned somehow when I waited 2 weeks for my ban to disappear. I think this is absolute madness and scummy when I served my ban officially. I think this time I have the right to at least ask and know why this is necessary.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: Random Ban
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 04:04:36 pm »
Do not use any hacking or cheating programs in any circumstances
Cheating or hacking programs are not allowed in any form. This includes mods (and CLEO mods) which affect other players such as changing running speed animations.

Cheaters will be banned from the server.

The ban should've been 6 months/1 year, and it wouldn't be fair to the others that your ban is 'only 2 weeks'. Your ban has been extended to 6 months, as it should be in the first place. Don't really understand why creating this topic since your cheating was pretty obvious (click here to see it again), and you even tried to fool us by saying 'this is a singleplayer trick', but the evidence is right there.

Topic locked.