Author Topic: $AMER$ killing unthreat  (Read 934 times)

Offline colirio1

• Busta
  • Respect: +8/-5
  • ___
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: colirio1
$AMER$ killing unthreat
« on: April 16, 2021, 01:49:53 am »
Your in-game namecolirio1
Their in-game name$AMER$
04/14/21 22:58pm GMT+1
DetailsIm driving by Grove and I see this cop killing a unthreat suspect, I talked to him on /pm's and he told me he was unarmed... He won't report because it's a new player and don't even have this recorded but I did. It's not the first time I see this player $AMER$ killing a lot of non-threats. He kills mensur187, and almost killed the other suspect but I started recording so he stopped and just arrested him.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

(click to show/hide)

Offline AndrejVST

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-3
  • Huhster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: TankerAndrej.c2k
Re: $AMER$ killing unthreat
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 11:54:41 am »
Whilist not staff, I can give you advice when making reports when you're not involved with the incident, it's important that you have proof that the suspect he killed was unarmed/non-threat, without it, it's a bit difficult to prove.
Maybe H-man wasn't that much in the wrong afterall.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: $AMER$ killing unthreat
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 12:10:50 pm »
Whilist not staff, I can give you advice when making reports when you're not involved with the incident, it's important that you have proof that the suspect he killed was unarmed/non-threat, without it, it's a bit difficult to prove.
If you don't have any information related to the report, there is no need to respond. Consider this as a warning.

As AndrejSVT said, you don't have any evidence of his /crimes nor were you related to this situation to be rational.

Invalid report.