Author Topic: Speedometer, damage vehicle, vehicle names.  (Read 1118 times)

Rated 1 time

Offline Hobgoblin

• Respect: +2/-20
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hobgoblin
Speedometer, damage vehicle, vehicle names.
« on: April 08, 2021, 07:25:29 pm »
« Last Rated on: April 11, 2021, 08:10:26 pm »
-it seems that there is no speedometer in this server and visible percent damage vehicle.

my suggestion; create visible speedometer and percent damage vehicle.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
Re: Speedometer, damage vehicle, vehicle names.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 08:10:00 pm »
Mike has stated before that he will not be adding a speedometer since you can find scripts that do that already.

However, I do agree about being able to see how damage your vehicle is (probably near the fuel bar) especially when you are flying helicopters or planes where there is no way to tell how damage the vehicle is. If this suggestion is denied, it probably will be because of the speedometer that Mike will not add to the server.

For future reference, please keep one suggestion per topic regardless of how small it is.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Speedometer, damage vehicle, vehicle names.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 11:16:21 pm »
Speedo: You can get a mod for this if you really want it. It's not needed in my opinion and would just waste screen space. You don't need to know how fast you are going to the mph/kmh..
Damage: Your engine will smoke. White to grey to dark grey to black. You can estimate your damage based on that alone. You can also check a vehicle's health by using /DL (type /DL to turn off again). Leaving /DL on is ugly, but a lot of players do it.
Vehicle names: What? It's in your title but no mention of it in the post. If you mean show the name of your vehicle, it's in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
View trailers here.