Author Topic: Disabled Police Officers.  (Read 1320 times)

Not rated

Offline Jaffar

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jaffar
  • Discord name: Jaffar#8011
  • Crew: None
Disabled Police Officers.
« on: March 19, 2021, 03:04:15 pm »
As I said in Global Discuss, We need a new Punishment for those that keep abusing the rules of being a Police Officer.
My suggestion is to put something big like a Temporary  Retirement Rule if you keep breaking the rules and this Punishment should be at least 2-3 or even one week so you can't be able to join the police team and also think about what you've done. 

Don't let this post just pass by, Please leave your comment & opinion.                                
                                                                                                                                                                                            Jaffar 8)

Offline Matthias

• Block of Text 2021
  • Respect: +30/-3
  • rawr x3 *pounces u* owo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Matthias
Re: Disabled Police Officers.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 03:09:08 pm »
The PSO (Public Order Offence) system already allows Staff to implement job bans which preventing players from being able to use the applicable job (usually police) on a temporary / permanent basis.

Offline Jaffar

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 03:10:03 pm »
The PSO (Public Order Offence) system already allows Staff to implement job bans which preventing players from being able to use the applicable job (usually police) on a temporary / permanent basis.
Well in that case you boys really need to watch this cop's that keep instantly abuse the rules.

Offline Matthias

• Block of Text 2021
  • Respect: +30/-3
  • rawr x3 *pounces u* owo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Matthias
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 03:15:29 pm »
Well in that case you boys really need to watch this cop's that keep instantly abuse the rules.
I'm not Staff but I regularly check the forums - and they seem to deal with Player Complaints very swiftly / fairly.

There are a number of people who have received job bans within the last calendar month which reflects the Staff enforcing the rules pretty well.

If you have a grievance it's fairly straight-forward to bring that before Staff via the proper procedures. They cannot be everywhere all of the time but the Staff seem to do a pretty good job on MCNR.

Fun fact: I thought the subject "Disabled Police Officers" was asking for representation of wheel-chair-bound law enforcement for a few seconds. :P

Offline Jaffar

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 07:29:05 pm »
I'm not Staff but I regularly check the forums - and they seem to deal with Player Complaints very swiftly / fairly.

There are a number of people who have received job bans within the last calendar month which reflects the Staff enforcing the rules pretty well.

If you have a grievance it's fairly straight-forward to bring that before Staff via the proper procedures. They cannot be everywhere all of the time but the Staff seem to do a pretty good job on MCNR.

Fun fact: I thought the subject "Disabled Police Officers" was asking for representation of wheel-chair-bound law enforcement for a few seconds. :P
This was good.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 12:48:05 am »
As staff we have this already. We can punish players and prevent them from playing as cops/medic/firefighters.