Author Topic: Make heli-blading against rules  (Read 1498 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Make heli-blading against rules
« on: March 16, 2021, 06:47:37 pm »
« Last Rated on: March 17, 2021, 11:04:44 am »
Hi, saw many guys abusing helicopters blades to kill people, they sometimes kill you even if you didn't anything, i don't know if someone else already suggested this, but would be cool to make heli-blading against rules.

Thought this after reading a suggestion about "allowing helicopters passengers to drive-by shooting", that suggestion looks cool if limited as well, when mike finally remove double armor for helicopters.

What do you think about?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 07:00:03 pm by Void »

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
Re: Make heli-blading against rules
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 11:10:13 pm »
If you get helibladed for no reason there is a report section for that.
AS for the heliblading i see no reason to make it Against the rules, i would rather heliblade a group than go 4 vs 1.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 05:25:21 am »
Ways to save yourself from getting chopped :
1. Hide behind a tree or a pole
2. Get inside water
3. Get inside a building
4. Get inside a car ( not in case of seasparrow or else.... Ka Boom
5. Keep on jumping like a frog. Less chances but God always helps  :)

I hope you won't get chopped again and post another suggestion because tbh it's useless to suggest these things and make the game more difficult and frustrating for others.

Good Luck

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 11:42:44 am »
If you get helibladed for no reason there is a report section for that.
AS for the heliblading i see no reason to make it Against the rules, i would rather heliblade a group than go 4 vs 1.

If you're outnumbered there are many ways (explosives, ramming, seasparrow).

Going  1vs4 isn't a valid reason to keep up abusable things, this rule would balance seasparrow usage. Allowing helicopters drive-by shooting is a valid suggestion in my opinion, so if will be implemented, using blades too, would be OP.

2. Get inside water
3. Get inside a building

I hope you won't get chopped again and post another suggestion because tbh it's useless to suggest these things and make the game more difficult and frustrating for others.

Good Luck

I didn't ask ways to avoid blades and i didn't suggest because i got heli-bladed many times. I respect your opinion, but before judging a suggestion useless, i would like to see others opinions, if no one likes it, then i will judge my own suggestion pointless. How disallowing heli-blading make the game frustrating and difficult ? Is hard to heli-blade, there are many other ways to kill someone without a full fight.

Anyway i suggested this for 2 reasons, to balance seasparrow/helicopters usage (regardless if mike will implement drive-by or not), and to prevent people abusing it. I didn't see any newbie abusing it, just "veterans". Heli-blading someone isn't that easy.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 11:45:36 am by Void »

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 01:27:13 pm »
The only issue with sea-sparrow and other helicopters is just the ability that they can have armour, which is going to be fixed in the next update. If the kill is valid, it doesn't matter if it was with deagle, minigun, boat or heli-blade, otherwise is punishable.

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 01:37:01 pm »
The only issue with sea-sparrow and other helicopters is just the ability that they can have armour, which is going to be fixed in the next update. If the kill is valid, it doesn't matter if it was with deagle, minigun, boat or heli-blade, otherwise is punishable.

I respect your opinion, but i can't share. Heli-blading is 1 shot kill, 1 shot head shots removed, then why keeping an abusable thing ? There are just people abusing it, imagine a guy going around the whole day with seasparrow using blades to kill people. Wouldn't be better just shooting ? Wouldn't be better allowing passengers to drive-by (helicopters).

Anyway doesn't change anything for me, just suggested because there are many guys bored of seasparrow. Maybe without heli-blading they have more chance to disable a seasparrow. Sometimes there are 1 seasparrow and many cops against a group of robbers, even if they aren't a real threat for life, they were killed by blades. There are many ways, no need 1 SHOT kills.

cya when my ban is over.

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2021, 07:08:42 am »
2. Get inside water
3. Get inside a building

Good Luck
How getting inside water helps?

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2021, 04:08:48 am »
How getting inside water helps?
@Hank_Montgomery Except for seasparrow no other helicopter can land on water. So obviously others will drown. And for seasparrow, you can only shoot inside water for some reason. So no Heli blading in water :(