Author Topic: QOL - Additional information from /lotto command  (Read 848 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Matthias

• Block of Text 2021
  • Respect: +30/-3
  • rawr x3 *pounces u* owo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Matthias
QOL - Additional information from /lotto command
« on: March 06, 2021, 03:43:20 pm »
« Last Rated on: April 26, 2021, 08:41:57 am »
A pretty small/basic suggestion - at the moment you only get told the value of the lotto jackpot and the number you've chosen when you purchase the ticket.

Personally I find myself sometimes wondering which random number was selected / what the current value of the lotto jackpot is but have no way of doing so other than memorising the values.

My suggestion is to include the information "the lotto jackpot value is currently <$jackpot_value>" and if applicable "You already have purchased a lotto ticket for to-day: your number is <#>." when you run the /lotto command.

This could either be added into the help-box or given as a text line in the chat - I leave the wording / implementation up to you, Mike, if this is accepted.

Possibly you could incorporate the jackpot value into the reminder / non-winning messages during the day too.

Matthias.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 07:58:11 pm by Matthias »

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
Re: QOL - Additional information from /lotto command
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 05:55:45 pm »
Sounds good to me.. I have bought the lotto hundreds of times and never won but I am always curious what the winning number is.

+1