• View Profile
  • MCNR name: Akeno
  • Discord name: Akeno#8588
cophunt
« on: May 03, 2024, 05:35:25 am »
Your in-game nameAkeno
Their in-game namexolonium
Date & Time of incident (UTC)4-5 days ago, idr
Detailshe contributed to my death, he died and got jailed, so he had no revenge, and after that everything is in the video
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20792.0.html

Offline Akeno

• Staff member of the month October 2022
  • Respect: +6/-12
    • View Profile
Re: cophunt
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 05:40:07 am »
According to Mr. Manager, it wasn't a Cophunt. Then may i know 'How' was he trying to assist his criminal 'teammate' after he was already dead? If you know how to check the timestamp (top left side of the screen), you can clearly see there was a 2-second time difference (he was innocent so it isn't like his chat was spamming), it is more than enough time to read the chat.

And also Mr. Manager said, He assisted his teammate by killing me. So, am I allowed and go kill every cop and give a reason "I was trying to assist my dead teammate who died like 20 minutes ago"?

In addition to that, how was he allowed to kill me, when I wasn't even near him, shooting at him or even looking at him?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 05:58:09 am by Akeno »

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-21
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 06:39:42 am »
I am commenting here as Akeno have ask for my thought on the matter. After carefully reading the denial reason Dani has given, It makes no sense to me cause the I am pretty sure that in the highlighted rule “You may kill them if they are in a group” says that you may kill them if they are playing together at the moment of your encounter with them (if they are close to eachother in different car or in same car) and not just kill any random member of their group even if they are not close.

As per my understanding what dani said in the report explains that if A person was attacked by B person, then he is also allowed to kill B’s group member C,D,E regardless of their contribution or their distance from B. Another explanation: suppose me and Akeno are in one group, and he attacked/killed Dani, then dani is eligible to kill me as well if he sees me near him buying ammo or casually roaming around just because I am in his group.

In the proofs provided by Akeno, it was very clear that xolonium wasn’t protecting anyone but killed him considering he had a valid revenge. Now I might be wrong because I can’t tell if he really had a reason to kill him or not but, I don’t think its the actual meaning of group rule what dani have posted in the report

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2024, 02:45:10 am »
If you read properly you will find out that I said "xolonium had a valid reason to Attack aside of he had revenge or not because you were chasing a suspect" the suspect dead correct if ARYA your copmate didn't shot back xolonium until the suspect was dead, xolonium wouldn't have any rights to continue shooting but ARYA attacked back right after it and the rule says "You may kill if they are a group and one attacks you" and it's very clear in your video that you were teaming up with ARYA which means you both were playing as a group which means again that xolonium could kill you because your group member attacked him.

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-21
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2024, 06:17:28 am »
So in simple language, A can kill B(driver and in same group with C) and C(the one whos shooting or previously shot A) Both right?

Offline Akeno

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2024, 07:02:38 am »
if ARYA your copmate didn't shot back xolonium until the suspect was dead, xolonium wouldn't have any rights to continue shooting but ARYA attacked back right after
do you know how to check timestamp? If yes, i suggest you to check the timestamp between the player death, and xolonium shooting

Offline Dani.

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2024, 07:29:02 am »
So in simple language, A can kill B(driver and in same group with C) and C(the one whos shooting or previously shot A) Both right?
like I said "if they're a group" states if they're playing together not the actual /group it would def look dumb if it was this way but it isn't
do you know how to check timestamp? If yes, i suggest you to check the timestamp between the player death, and xolonium shooting
You're failing to understand, the timestamp nor the distance doesn't matter, both of you were together, 1 attacks, both of you die.

Offline Akeno

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2024, 08:00:18 am »
like I said "if they're a group" states if they're playing together not the actual /group it would def look dumb if it was this way but it isn'tYou're failing to understand, the timestamp nor the distance doesn't matter, both of you were together, 1 attacks, both of you die.
so basically distance doesn't matter in 'group', if you shot me at SF and your friend is in LV, i can kill both of you?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 10:47:09 am by Akeno »

Offline Dani.

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2024, 11:47:36 am »
both of you were together, 1 attacks, both of you die.
if you shot me at SF and your friend is in LV, i can kill both of you?
??? I literally said if you were together everytime

Offline Akeno

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2024, 12:40:48 pm »
??? I literally said if you were together everytime
i don't see myself being together with arya during the incident ?

Offline Dani.

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2024, 05:20:22 am »
i don't see myself being together with arya during the incident ?
You been with him since the start of the video not because of the 2 steps difference means you are no longer considered with him.

Offline Akeno

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2024, 06:18:51 am »
You been with him since the start of the video not because of the 2 steps difference means you are no longer considered with him.
i am still confused on why he was allowed to kill Arya and Me, he didn't had valid revenge on us, and his 'teammate' (according to you, not him) was already dead even before bendary started shooting Arya

Offline Dani.

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2024, 10:40:33 pm »
i am still confused on why he was allowed to kill Arya and Me, he didn't had valid revenge on us, and his 'teammate' (according to you, not him) was already dead even before bendary started shooting Arya
The rule says "If they're a group and one attacks, you may kill the whole group" and both you and ARYA were teaming together, ARYA attacked xolonium and freshmane and the valid reason of xolonium and freshmane attacking was intention of defending the criminal I know that the criminal dead but ARYA still attacked them and they can shot back, after they killed him they can kill you too because you both were playing as a team.

Offline Akeno

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2024, 12:52:34 pm »
i ain't gonna argue with you dude, let someone else respond to this