Author Topic: Remove automatic equipping of stolen goods pickups by Police  (Read 883 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline Matthias

• Block of Text 2021
  • Respect: +30/-3
  • rawr x3 *pounces u* owo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Matthias
Remove automatic equipping of stolen goods pickups by Police
« on: February 24, 2021, 02:02:17 am »
« Last Rated on: April 22, 2021, 01:33:45 pm »
Hello,

At the moment stolen goods from house burglaries which are dropped stay in the world as pickups that are automatically equipped when walked over - this includes police.
Now, I understand there may be some mechanics around police carrying stolen goods which I am unaware of - in which case a command or button press can be used instead.

My reason for suggesting this specifically is because this can potentially be misused by criminals by placing the objects in the doorways of interiors to unfairly ambush police - please see video for reference https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lR_xr4QN2ufl108MWxTUW8OPX89F3Z9y/view?usp=sharing .

Apologies if this is already on your radar Mike - I did a quick check to see if this was suggested before.

Matthias.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

Re: Remove automatic equipping of stolen goods pickups by Police
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 12:22:18 pm »
lmfao. Maybe putting a thing like 'Press X to pick up the stolen good' can be OK

Offline Masteroid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-11
  • Red Baron
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Masteroid[2F2F]
  • Discord name: Melwin#9069
  • Crew: Red Army
Re: Remove automatic equipping of stolen goods pickups by Police
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 08:44:12 pm »
+1
I remember when some people trapped a house by putting all of the stolen goods at the entrance, so whenever someone came in they had to do pickup the item and be vulnerable. Then 4 people fired their sawns and the end.

After that they just came near the door and started spraying anyone who came in and killed them :/