Author Topic: Unban appeal  (Read 874 times)

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
Unban appeal
« on: February 26, 2021, 08:13:17 am »
Hey

I'm a long time samp player on another cnr server (about 12 years now i think).

First time I joined your server was about 2 days ago, I used a different nickname ("okay") than my normal SAMP name(highly classified but not really I dont mind sharing it 1 on 1:) ). I registered the name and set password.
Soon after, in game, I noticed this purple text saying some weird things about multiaccounting, I wasn't sure if this is server wide message or if it's for me. I ask if everyone can see it or someone is talking to me. No response. I try to communicate 1 or 2 times more, the text saying something like I will be banned if I dont answer but at that time I just shrugged it off cause noone was responding. I was not punished at that time, and that day I even played another session later in the day. Next day, I try to join the server and I see I'm banned. Something about griefing and "fuck of sucker". Huh.
 Later on I just try to change my name if maybe the ban is name based or whatever, I change my name and get in game. Right away I notice everything is different than when i started on "okay".
I'm thinking somehow I accessed someone's account and registered it ? I immidiately spawned as a medic with some levels and money idk how much(on "okay"). I know I wanted to fly rustler and couldnt.

Anyway, kind of complicated maybe or idk if you'll believe me, I can add you on discord or something and we can try to clear things up quicker. Noticed you have a nice server going there with lot of potential and wouldn't mind to maybe be a part of community if I like it here.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 08:15:55 am by Okay »

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: Unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 11:04:48 am »
Unbanned
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 01:14:29 pm by Domingo »