Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 798 times)

Offline jok

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-4
  • Criminal Baby
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [oG]jok.
My ban appeal
« on: February 13, 2021, 06:05:38 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)304
Your in-game name Baby.
Ban or infraction appeal? Cheats/Hacks
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone13/02/2021 1:49 a.m. GMT-4
Ban/infraction reason and detailsHello Baxts and his friends
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I really don't know what happened, they put me in prison for 5 minutes for doing cophunt,when I finished serving my sentence I go to the evidence drawer, he tells me that my weapons were banned (I assumed it was because of the cophut) when I go to the exit of the headquarters they leave me with this ban.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Actually I do not know why this happened, I play several servers Cops and robbers, some have different rules but I know that cheats such as surfly, aimbot and other similar mods are prohibited. It really seems unfair to me, I was addicted to the server so that they leave me with that I am a cheater
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?I don't have any witnesses, but denim is one of those who warned me not to play with any kind of illegal cheats and I did
Any more information to provide?Sorry if something is wrong with this report this is my first time commenting on the forum. Another thing I didn't understand was the details of the ban. It is the first time that I play this server, I came to this server through a friend of mine called blezz, blezz and I played in the SACNR

Offline jok

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-4
  • Criminal Baby
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [oG]jok.
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 06:07:20 am »
Sorry if my English is not very understandable, use a translator to answer these things