Author Topic: I always lag(pc probs) heavily on LV, any solution?  (Read 1834 times)

[P]atchy[MAIN]

I always lag(pc probs) heavily on LV, any solution?
« on: February 13, 2021, 02:57:23 pm »
Only in LV. Not in LS and SF...

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: I always lag(pc probs) heavily on LV, any solution?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 03:12:15 pm »
PC specification please.

I never lag on any city, also doesn't lag while raining, I believe it's PC spec's difference.

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 03:26:05 pm »
Only in LV. Not in LS and SF...
do you lag near LVPD? I do experience great lag near that place for some reason. The second place in Doherty and Bank area of SF. That's where I usually lag a lot and experience graphics bugs

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 03:51:14 pm »
do you lag near LVPD? I do experience great lag near that place for some reason. The second place in Doherty and Bank area of SF. That's where I usually lag a lot and experience graphics bugs
Reinstall GTA, might fix it. Also, one of the reasons might be that there are a lot of vehicles around the locations.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 04:12:39 pm »
PC specification please.

I never lag on any city, also doesn't lag while raining, I believe it's PC spec's difference.

Processor i3 ram 4gb no cards

Have another question: Is it Las Venturas or Lag Ventura's?

i also think it
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 05:38:39 pm by [P]atchy »

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 05:12:48 pm »
same problem
xo

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 05:33:18 pm »
Reinstall GTA, might fix it. Also, one of the reasons might be that there are a lot of vehicles around the locations.
maybe number of vehicles is the issue

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2021, 07:26:01 pm »
Try resetting your game configuration to default by deleting gta_sa.set
If that doesn't help I might need more information from you in order to be of some assistance.
For example, where does this issue in specific occur?In what areas of the game?The game isnt discriminative towards LV only so there could be a specific area thats causing you to lag(it could be BB Acres, that area is known to cause major fps drops for no reason).
Whats your hardware configuration?
I mean theoretically anything can run this game but itll also come down to your system specifications to some degree.
Do you have any other apps running in the background?
Applications that run in the background consume resources which causes the game to run slower as the system has to allocate resources for other applications equally.Closing any applications you dont need can boost performance.
Do you have any mods/3rd party game installations?
Any unapproved mods or any mods developed by sketchy sites could cause your game to slow down as its either coded poorly or it could have another purpose such as being a virus.
Please consider installing a clean version of the game if you havent already, as not only does it make the game run as intended but it also ensures all players share the same experience.
Once you provide the above I could probably help you a lot more.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2021, 02:59:04 am »
Try resetting your game configuration to default by deleting gta_sa.set
If that doesn't help I might need more information from you in order to be of some assistance.
For example, where does this issue in specific occur?In what areas of the game?The game isnt discriminative towards LV only so there could be a specific area thats causing you to lag(it could be BB Acres, that area is known to cause major fps drops for no reason).
Whats your hardware configuration?
I mean theoretically anything can run this game but itll also come down to your system specifications to some degree.
Do you have any other apps running in the background?
Applications that run in the background consume resources which causes the game to run slower as the system has to allocate resources for other applications equally.Closing any applications you dont need can boost performance.
Do you have any mods/3rd party game installations?
Any unapproved mods or any mods developed by sketchy sites could cause your game to slow down as its either coded poorly or it could have another purpose such as being a virus.
Please consider installing a clean version of the game if you havent already, as not only does it make the game run as intended but it also ensures all players share the same experience.
Once you provide the above I could probably help you a lot more.

Bro, all your written things won't support me that I think.

Yeah I have mods. Even I tried four to five times without any fucking mods and still, with 640px, I lagged at LV.

Yeah where cars are around but in the sides of desert, I have no lag. Please reduce some vehicles in LV city.

However, I get average 130 fps without mods and with 640px on single-player.

Even potato mod doesn't fix it lol

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2021, 10:37:40 am »
Firstly, you dont have to disrespect me by saying that my writing didnt help.Im trying my best to help you, the least you can do is to at least be grateful that someone put time trying to diagonse what could be wrong with your game.

Secondly, You need to completely uninstall the mods and try a different installation of the game.You need the clean version of the files you have, removing them wont do anything because you need to replace them with the original game files.I suggest finding a different version of the game and re-installing the whole thing from scratch.

Your hardware configuration should manage to run the game as its definitely capable of running samp at 130 fps all the time.

As you can see for yourself, no one has managed to help you yet because the information you have provided so far is totally irrelevant and isnt all that helpful.If you could do some more investigation to give us more information that'd be great.Giving minimalistic information like "my pc lags all time help" is absolutely helpless to us as there could be a million reasons why your pc lags.Be more concise, please.

A solution could be trying to install crashes.asi, a mod that enhances the game by making it crash less and making the game less demanding to run.Please keep in mind that you'll have to lock yourself at 130 fps through 3rd party methods if you want to stay in the server, otherwise it will constantly kick you if you manage to achieve more than 130 fps constantly.Additionally, you can modify the file it creates on the root folder of your samp installation(crashes.cfg, make sure you start the game at least once after you install the mod for the file to appear) to enhance the game even further.Right click it and choose open with -> notepad make sure to uncheck "always open with notepad for .cfg files".Next thing you have to do is to set nopostfx value from 0 to 1.What this basically does is that it messes up with the visuals in exchange for performance though to be honest i never really noticed that much of a difference myself however its worth nothing that the performance trade-off is drastic so its definitely worth a shot.Just google crashes.asi and click the first github link that appears.Please make sure that you install a totally clean,fresh and different version of the game so we can see whether your installation folder is the issue or not.

Let me know how this goes and dont hesitate to reach out for help again.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 10:53:52 am by nxy »

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2021, 11:09:35 am »

Secondly, You need to completely uninstall the mods and try a different installation of the game.You need the clean version of the files you have, removing them wont do anything because you need to replace them with the original game files.I suggest finding a different version of the game and re-installing the whole thing from scratch.

Please make sure that you install a totally clean,fresh and different version of the game so we can see whether your installation folder is the issue or not.

bro I know how to edit, delete, etc mods. Even I created many mods and posted them on many sites, I'm not a fool. I already mentioned that removing all fucking mods doesn't help. (here fucking mods means all of stuffs)........

sorry for those words, I am in rage rn, cuz of a city change during securicar job.

I wasted my 4GB+ to download the real game. And after that, still lag only in LV city areas... Maybe reducing the vehs will help both of us... (Parzival)

Offline AWPerHanD

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +5/-7
  • I can bail you out.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]AWPerHanD
  • Discord name: AWPerHanD#1437
  • Crew: [RA] Red Army
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2021, 01:24:01 pm »
Processor i3 ram 4gb no cards

Have another question: Is it Las Venturas or Lag Ventura's?

i also think it

I think this is your problem, maybe not. Who knows...
“As long as there are two people on The planet someone gonna want someone dead”
"Professionals have Standards"