Author Topic: I completed a swimming achievement when providing prostitute service to players  (Read 1575 times)

[P]atchy[MAIN]

- Your in-game name: [HH].Patchy
- What happened?: I provided prostitute service to a person and completed achievement of Swimmer 1
    - Where were you?: LV, near the bank's gas station.
    - What were you doing?: Doing objective: Provide prostitute service in-vehicle to 5 players. But, did on-foot in here.
    - Did you have some sort of special circumstances happening at the time?: No...? Just a war happened between cops and robbers, lo.
- Is this a reoccurring issue? Has it happened to you or others before?: It completed an achievement. So, reoccurring. I don't think so.
- Please provide steps for us to reproduce the issue ourselves, if possible.: Provide ... service on a new acc till this achievement pops up.
- Images and videos help a LOT.: Attachments
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 02:46:41 am by [P]atchy »

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
I was unable to replicate this issue, can you provide more information?For example stuff like what were you doing before this happened,what other commands did you execute, what was the opposing player doing etc..

[P]atchy[MAIN]

I was unable to replicate this issue, can you provide more information?For example stuff like what were you doing before this happened,what other commands did you execute, what was the opposing player doing etc..

Actually, whenever we do the animations, the script thinks we are on water. So, spend 4:30 mins on water. Then provide the services till the achievement completed dialogue pops up.

Also, all of your question's answer is nothing.

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
Were you providing the service to 5 people simultaneously? Now I know why you got the swimming achievement :D :D :D

[P]atchy[MAIN]

Were you providing the service to 5 people simultaneously? Now I know why you got the swimming achievement :D :D :D

Didn't get you... What?

Also, have a question about this: Anyone even trying to replicate it?

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
This issue appears to happen at random, I tried testing this out for a good 15 minutes but nothing happened.It could possibly be a rare bug of some sort.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
referring to my "funny" montage, I have accepted the prostitute's services and received the same achievement as in where Patchy provided his explanation above.