Author Topic: North Point hideout issues  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
North Point hideout issues
« on: November 08, 2019, 11:12:31 pm »
IGN: Solid

On a nice late afternoon, I decided to do some house robberies. All was going well till I robbed a trailer in LV (Map with location shown below) whilst this location may have nothing to do with the bug, I'll still add it, but I believe it's just a general bug.
After robbing the house of it's good, I continued by entering my vehicle, that's when usually the GPS automatically placed a checkpoint at the randomly selected hideout and shows on the bottom of your screen "Transport the stolen goods to the (Insert hideout name here) hideout", this time it only said "Transport the stolen goods to the hideout". It didn't place the red dot anywhere in my minimap or my large map, so I really didn't have a clue where to deliver it. The gps didn't work as well.
I decided to contact the only admin online at the time, LePacha. He informed me that I should try the North Point hideout and he was correct. For some reason it didn't place a marker until I got substantially closer to the checkpoint. Till that point, there was quite a bit of confusion.
Hopefully Mike can find as to why this happened and patch it up.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 11:27:17 pm by Solid »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: North Point hideout issues
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 09:25:28 pm »
This should be fixed now.
View trailers here.