Author Topic: Being able to give your friends access to your house  (Read 1146 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Anthony

• Respect: +6/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anthony
  • Discord name: anthonyI
  • Crew: no crew
Being able to give your friends access to your house
« on: April 22, 2021, 11:27:41 pm »
« Last Rated on: April 23, 2021, 07:46:29 am »
As you know , everyone is seeking to join a gang lately and one of the most important things a gang should own is its own base!
So i was thinking why not add something that allows you to give someone access to your house , a list where you add and remove whoever you want (friends , gang member .. ) it would sound cool to have something like that especially that we already started having something similar like giving your car's key to a friend!
That would also make owning houses somehow a little more useful and bring an additional purpose for buying them!

Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:30:21 pm by anthony_ishak »

Offline Red_DragoN

• Respect: +25/-28
  • Executioner
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Red_DragoN#5262
  • Crew: 59
Re: Being able to give your friends access to your house
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 02:23:04 am »
While in a such property, players from the same crew will be able to discuss maybe tactics, strategies, etc. /crewchat and /cc will allow crewmembers to join in a same chat.
The chat will be private, meaning that nobody, but you and your crew members are able to see it. To cancel this, you and your can type /cancelcrewchat or /ccc

For this thing you'd need to define crew members, which would further need crew system to do so (i mean, what if there's someone in the house who isn't part of the crew)

For a gang safe with extra ammo storage slots, you'd kind of still need crew system, since even individuals could buy it for themselves. In that case it should be expensive, but people don't use houses that much (at least i don't so assuming...)

A simple "/givehousekey [ID]" could be a nice suggestion, but to make things more interesting, maybe add anyone with house keys can use your safe (so you limit keys only to trusted people, *optional)

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 03:13:49 am »
For this thing you'd need to define crew members, which would further need crew system to do so (i mean, what if there's someone in the house who isn't part of the crew)

For a gang safe with extra ammo storage slots, you'd kind of still need crew system, since even individuals could buy it for themselves. In that case it should be expensive, but people don't use houses that much (at least i don't so assuming...)
If he’s going to do all of this he might as well fully do a crew system (which is already planned)..

Your mention of a simple cmd to “/givehousekey id” does make sense however.. +1 to that piece. I’m not sure how I’d feel about people having access to my safe but I suppose that would make me be really careful with who I give a key to!

Offline Anthony

• Respect: +6/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anthony
  • Discord name: anthonyI
  • Crew: no crew
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 12:59:48 pm »
i honesly don't think people should have access to the safe but only be able to enter and leave the house !
Maybe a similar suggestion would be useful when mike applies the crew system.. Leaders and co leaders will then have access to the crew house's safe and there will be logs to show whatever withdrawal were made!

But for the moment , my whole suggestion is just about being able to give friends or crew members your house's key so it would be similar to a crew base for them until the new crew system is applied!