Author Topic: Unfair ban / Self-defending  (Read 6392 times)

Offline Sewer_Rat

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +14/-24
  • Press -- respect button if you love me <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behave
Re: Unfair ban / Self-defending
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2019, 12:54:38 am »
You should create a new topic that includes your situation, this is not the place to talk about your punishment as its a different ban unrelated to yours. Please create a new appeal and don't post your ban appeal on another appeal comment section. Thanks for reading, have a good day.

Offline Steven_Gimenez

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-10
  • Just a hot blooded guy trying to have fun.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Steven_Greeves
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2019, 04:28:53 am »
That guy was aiming to them so because of that it put their life in danger and he is allowed to shoot him for self defense as I read from an Admin.
Only you can decide your fate, every human being is responsible for his or her actions.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2019, 06:42:54 am »
Just to clarify - you, as a cop, killed a medic that was attacking a cop or civilians or what? I need clarification on who has what role and what exactly happened.
View trailers here.

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2019, 10:14:46 am »
there a cop with name lspa, and he killed a paramedic and that paramedic is vectorman, then sharknado killed lspa for "self defence" but from what i see is lspa shoot their car, not on sharknado, but sharknado killed lspa (while they both being cop) i give him 3 infractions point from that and as you can see those points will expired in 6months..i did do my job to not killing his own teammate, but sharknado killed him, i was expect him to /report but hes judging himself and killed that cop..and i did give warn points too for lspa for killing a paramedic.

Offline Sewer_Rat

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2019, 03:17:30 pm »
Just to clarify - you, as a cop, killed a medic that was attacking a cop or civilians or what? I need clarification on who has what role and what exactly happened.

lspa Killed Vectorman in front of SFPD and i reported him, thats when Clara tped to me, but he didn't get a punishment or anything and shot me and EZKIDS when we were inside our car, i got out of it and he kept aiming at civilians and us, and when i saw him shooting again i shot him on the head so he would stop killing everyone. I got immediately banned and lspa got not even a warning or anything even though he was being watched by an admin after he got reported by me, Vectorman and EZKIDS.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 03:19:49 pm by Sewer_Rat »

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2019, 05:27:42 pm »
lspa Killed Vectorman in front of SFPD and i reported him, thats when Clara tped to me, but he didn't get a punishment or anything and shot me and EZKIDS when we were inside our car, i got out of it and he kept aiming at civilians and us, and when i saw him shooting again i shot him on the head so he would stop killing everyone. I got immediately banned and lspa got not even a warning or anything even though he was being watched by an admin after he got reported by me, Vectorman and EZKIDS.
i said i did give him same points like i gave to you too omg read it carefully

Offline Sewer_Rat

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2019, 06:19:45 pm »
That guy was aiming to them so because of that it put their life in danger and he is allowed to shoot him for self defense as I read from an Admin.

Yes, i got that info too.

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2019, 07:39:59 pm »
Law enforcement agents are not allowed to attack other law enforcement agents. What you did is a cop dm.