Author Topic: 3 cops attacked and killed me just for unpaid fine  (Read 749 times)

THE_MAN

3 cops attacked and killed me just for unpaid fine
« on: October 29, 2020, 08:59:20 pm »
Your in-game name      [HH].THE_MAN
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Their in-game name      YURI.XMT, mmad_lasburuk and Eric_XO13
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Details                      These cops just shot me for unpaid fine and none of them even take out their tazer. Although after
                                        committing PSO, they did not get any punishment at the moment, but I was killed and jailed for just unpaid
                                         fine. And this happened too many times yesterday.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Evidence                             I have recorded a short  video on that incident.

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
Re: 3 cops attacked and killed me just for unpaid fine
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 09:59:55 am »
The cops will be punished or will be issued PSO for their action. Please show your /crimes in the next report and enable /timestamp. Thank you for your report.

Cheers.