Author Topic: Ban Appeal( Ban Evasion )  (Read 1107 times)

AWPerHanD

Ban Appeal( Ban Evasion )
« on: October 25, 2020, 06:01:45 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)4214
Your in-game nameAWPerHanD
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone20/10/2020 2:02
Ban/infraction reason and detailscrazyelevens?
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? I have only been playing this server for two days and I do not know what rules I violated. [RA.R] Lovecraft and I used to play together and then I was suddenly got banned. I created another account "Max_Payne_2" to ask the admin who banned me what I did wrong but no one took my question seriously so I just played the game until I was banned again.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I don't know the exact situation but what I remember is that [RA.R] Lovecraft teaching me the things that are quick to gain EXP and Money. We were about to start fishing when I was suddenly got banned.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[RA.R] Lovecraft
Any more information to provide?Nothing esle.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 06:04:54 pm by AWPerHanD »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: Ban Appeal( Ban Evasion )
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 07:18:57 pm »
You got banned multiple times hence you evaded your ban without appealing us, how many accounts you have?

AWPerHanD

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 02:18:35 am »
I created multiple accounts because I really wanted to know why I was banned because I could not appeal to the forum before, so I tried to appeal to the discord. (I think I created seven accounts [three of them I reached level 40 and above, the others were banned immediately after doing so]).

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 02:35:41 am »
When you got yourself banned first time, you should contact admin in discord or forum immediately. Sadly you decided to evade your ban multiple times hence your ban won't be lifted.

AWPerHanD

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 02:58:42 am »
Im sorry because I did not wait and created more accounts, maybe you can just delete the accounts I created after my account "AWPerHanD" got banned to reduce the days of my involvement. Please, please Admin I just really love to play on this server.

AWPerHanD

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 04:37:37 am »
When you got yourself banned first time, you should contact admin in discord or forum immediately. Sadly you decided to evade your ban multiple times hence your ban won't be lifted.

Please Admin Im really sorry because I created more accounts than wait. I promise I will never repeat the mistake I made, that was a mistake and I do not want to repeat it again.