Author Topic: RDM on a cop AND a cuffed suspect by [R.AR]Thegoodfat and GucciBOY  (Read 1793 times)

Offline abeabe

• Respect: +29/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: abeabe
  • Discord name: abeabe#1234
Your in-game nameabeabe
Their in-game nameGucciBOY , [R.AR]Thegoodfat
DetailsUsually I dont report rdm and stuff like that since its very situational and can be hard to judge, but this was mind boggling to me, some context: The ratio cop to criminal is very low at that time let alone the 10 criminals who are stacking in bank, I was dealing with some other dude on the side which happened to be somewhat near to the bank. After cuffing him I spawned a vehicle and ran to it to drive him back to the station since he was accepting it, When I ran Thegoodfat which saw me on the radar I assume decided to get in position and shot me multiple times without me showing any intention of engaging him. I get to the cuffed suspect to pick him up and by that time I already took a few shots and I try to take cover. in that time GucciBOY shoots the cuffed suspect once and while he was dying on the floor another shot, then Thegoodfat finishes me off, if this situation wasn't that extreme I wouldn't have reported it since I believe that talking to players can resolve most of the things by itself. Added the full video for proff
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlKx2S6HvZw&ab_channel=VanVan
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
Re: RDM on a cop AND a cuffed suspect by [R.AR]Thegoodfat and GucciBOY
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 04:31:39 pm »
@GucciBOY @Thegoodfat wanna explain this?
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Thegoodfather

• Respect: +32/-15
  • FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Thegoodfather
  • Discord name: Thegoodfather#4057
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 05:12:05 pm »
Actually i had to quit for a bit and i was wanted and this cop was around, we were at city hall and he was with the sus at pier. It was dark so it looked like there were 2 cops, also the cuffed sus was really low hp and he was knocked with just one bullet then gucci boy shot him thinking the same. so its just a misunderstanding.

Offline renzy

• Respect: +22/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 05:36:19 pm »
same i thought there were 2 cops  so I just shot him and he gone with 1 shot thats all bro

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 05:50:39 pm »
So I'll reply to each:
Thegoodfat: You do not need to mention locations, It is all in the video.
to your point where you said I was around bank, Even if I was around bank previously which I wasn't and I can upload 30 mins prior to that if you want, that does not justify your shootings.
You also said you were wanted, well no shit.. you had 10 more wanted players around you. what makes you think I'm going for you to a point you had to pop around the bank to shoot me.
Second of all even if we were the 2 cops you thought we was, does it give you permission to shoot us when we clearly did NOT engage on you in any way.
The health bar of the cuffed player means nothing here, you were still shooting to kill, even if he had max armor and health I believe he would've died it would just take longer.

To gucciboy: again, his health bar meant nothing here. 2 cops also not justifying shootings there

Best regards,

- Avi

Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline renzy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 05:53:54 pm »
how do we know that  u will not shoot us should we wait also as thegoodfat said  he wanna quit so I  thought that he may need help  so that's all

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 06:00:42 pm »
What does he wanna quit mean exactly?
You can tell I will not shoot by simply looking at me, I was running towards a car with my fist and I was 350m from you.
Thegoodfat was full health and armor, I truly doubt he needed "help" there.

You are continuing to make up excuses and trying to get away with it instead of admitting your mistake, apologizing and taking the punishment

Best regards,

- Avi
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline renzy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 06:33:59 pm »
there should be a reason to quit and if there is should we tell u and quit ?

who knows if he need help or not

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 06:38:25 pm »
I do not understand what you mean by quit, Do you just mean he needed to quit the game?
If yes I'm sorry but this has to be the dumbest excuse you could of came with, I believe rules are applied to people who wanna quit too.

I don't see myself spraying unarmed criminal in the head just because I need to go.

I also believe you very much knew he did not need help but you were just blood hungry and that happens sometimes you just hope someone is not recording you doing it.

Best regards,

- Avi

Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2020, 01:32:05 pm »
Waiting for @M3E6 's response
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 06:12:44 pm »
@trina please reply here as M3 is on a vacation.

trina

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 08:54:58 pm »
I am going to give the benefit of the doubt and try to think in @Thegoodfat's position and say that he probably saw you afar and left you alone and saw you coming toward the bank and heading to your car he probably thought you were coming his way to arrest them or something hence why he shot but I will speak with him as well.

As for @GucciBOY he should not have killed the guy but sometimes when someone is far you don't always have the best eyesight and might mistake a criminal for a cop. It happens more often than we think. But, please be more careful next time and take a double look and another look on your minimap before you go shooting again as it could be a non threat criminal, so we can avoid something like this happening again.

So, both players are warned to be more aware of their surroundings and not shoot on a whim. Resolved, players warned.