Author Topic: Limit FPS to 60 only  (Read 1570 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
Limit FPS to 60 only
« on: January 20, 2021, 01:06:07 pm »
« Last Rated on: January 20, 2021, 09:32:55 pm »
Players should not have more than 60 fps (rn its 120 limit) because more fps makes the game bugged and so many issues.
Here's some of those issues :-

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
Re: Limit FPS to 60 only
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 01:15:55 pm »
-1, I've never had a problem with high fps
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 01:50:04 pm »
-1, people can easily limit their fps using dxtory, bandicam or anything else if they have issues with high fps.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 02:10:07 pm »
-1 for this video

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2021, 08:08:00 pm »
i think people did not understand the main issue(s). At high fps, helicopters start off too early, a lot of animations are quite short, swimming is difficult, almost no recoil in guns and many more issues. in such an old game, these issues are obvious due to high fps and i have seen many issues (like i saw someone getting out of vehicle but he shoots me during the animation). just to prevent sync issues, it would be great if the fps is limited to 60 fps because its an ideal fps and most people have 60 Hz monitor only

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2021, 08:19:08 pm »
On high fps, on client sided damage you recive more damage. Since its server sided damage, its equal.
With high fps, vehicles have less starting speed than lower fps, do not even try to talk me out of it.
Animations arent short, you can abuse low fps to accelerate cars easier, choppers/rustlers whatever else.
You can avoid heli explosion when colliding with another with low fps, so thats already not unfair towards high fps, thats our own risk what we take.
No recoil? Did you smoke something before making this thread?
Swimming? Might abuse ur fps to swim faster?
High fps doesnt give any kind of sync issues, rather low fps does give it so please, next time dont even post that topic. You have legit no clue what you are talking about.

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 02:56:33 am »
With high fps, vehicles have less starting speed than lower fps, do not even try to talk me out of it.
Animations arent short, you can abuse low fps to accelerate cars easier, choppers/rustlers whatever else.
Seems like you never played on 10-25 fps. It literally takes a lot of time for the vehicles to start. And jacking cars of low fps players is easy.
In fact these  things are literally the opposite of what you said.

Did you smoke something before making this thread?
I prefer drinking   ;D

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2021, 03:42:54 am »
Seems like you never played on 10-25 fps. It literally takes a lot of time for the vehicles to start. And jacking cars of low fps players is easy.
In fact these  things are literally the opposite of what you said.
I prefer drinking   ;D

I've already played SA in 5 to 6 fps for aroun 2 hours and my eyes gone on that day. If their PC can't run GTA sa on 60 fps but with low fps, it won't make their fps from below 60 to 60. Also, as it has many advantages, it also has many disadvantages. 120 fps is OK to us. I don't even get 70 fps tho.

If their PC can't run sa on 30 fps, that will never get 60 fps till that change their PC.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 03:45:00 am by [P]atchy »

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2021, 03:56:29 am »
Come on.
I have played on 2 PCs (not together, me no God :|) and I have experienced that difference.
In my low end PC I used to get around 20fps average and in other one I got 80+ fps everytime and I have noticed that things go fast at high fps. Just that difference of animation times and vehicle accelerations makes it difficult to sync properly.
And about no recoil? can't exactly say much about it tbh but just 1 headshot (2 bullets) with sawn-off shotgun killed hiddenboy even tho he had around 80% health and the range was like 8-10 metres maybe. But if I tried the same thing on low end PC, it won't happen unless the distance is less than 4 metres. I have recordings of both and I am making a montage so I will try to upload those clips in it (it will take a month cus I am really lazy rn :P).

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2021, 03:59:19 am »

I've already played SA in 5 to 6 fps for aroun 2 hours and my eyes gone on that day. If their PC can't run GTA sa on 60 fps but with low fps, it won't make their fps from below 60 to 60. Also, as it has many advantages, it also has many disadvantages. 120 fps is OK to us. I don't even get 70 fps tho.

If their PC can't run sa on 30 fps, that will never get 60 fps till that change their PC.
you won't believe but I increased my fps from 20 to 50 by using Potato PC mod, GTA Shrinker, timecyc.cs, and many more damn mods and now my game looks like shit but I get a great fps :D

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2021, 10:07:37 am »
It's limited to 130 which I think is fair. I personally play at 90. Lots of people play at 120.
View trailers here.