Author Topic: 6. Car destroyed by water, and my car disappeared  (Read 898 times)

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +52/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
6. Car destroyed by water, and my car disappeared
« on: August 28, 2020, 10:40:08 pm »
I landed on water and the script said my car was destroyed. LOL. I don't think that's how the cars really work. Then I had to hotwire my own vehicle! Did I lose the keys to my car while performing the stunt or smth? Then it disappeared... Whatever

2:37

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
Re: 6. Car destroyed by water, and my car disappeared
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 07:37:32 am »
The car dying was intended as it went into the water, but you were able to get it back out quite fast, a rare edge case. As for it disappearing that is normal when the script thinks your vehicle has died or its been recalled.
As M3E6 said, your vehicle went into the water, only a small portion of it went into water and got out of the water quite fast, so it was likely that the game thought your vehicle was destroyed. As for it disappearing , your vehicle was destroyed so it would likely disappear.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +417/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: 6. Car destroyed by water, and my car disappeared
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 07:40:26 am »
As M3E6 said, your vehicle went into the water, only a small portion of it went into water and got out of the water quite fast, so it was likely that the game thought your vehicle was destroyed. As for it disappearing , your vehicle was destroyed so it would likely disappear.
View trailers here.