Author Topic: treasure bug detected as cheating  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Catastrophe.

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Catatrophe.
  • Discord name: Catastrophe#3981
treasure bug detected as cheating
« on: August 21, 2020, 03:38:03 pm »
Your in-game name: Catastrophe.

So i encounter a problem during my treasure hunt 2nd location of the box at LV baseball stadium . After i pick up the 2nd box it intends to show me
the next location right? , But what i did while the server showing me the 3rd box, I pause my game and open my map and put a marker on it so that i wont /th again while going to the location for the 3rd time after unpausing server detect it us a cheating idk why.

This is the 2nd time happened but sadly i didnt record it since ididnt expect it to happen.

Proof: this video show what totally happened during that time. I have full uncut video since the first box but i cutted it to the part where the problem happens.

&feature=youtu.be

bug happen at 1:20 ALSO i am very sorry for the background music .

WHAT IS THE BUG : it says i got disqualified for cheating .

REASON WHY I PAUSE WHILE THE SERVER WAS SHOWING THE 3RD LOCATION
- im doing my best to be quick and win the treasure and so that other players wont catch up and the reason
Above

Date happen : 21/08/2020 time : 9:35

« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 04:24:53 pm by Catastrophe. »

Offline XomoX

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-10
  • Im XomoX thanks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: XomoX
  • Discord name: XomoX#3172
  • Crew: Killed On Sight
Re: treasure bug detected as cheating
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 06:01:14 pm »
You marked the location while its being shown considering its cheeting this is intentionaly not a bug, You need to find that location somewhere in the map
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 06:06:08 pm by XomoX »

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 06:07:01 pm »
You marked the location as shown in the video. The main point of showing the location is you searching the location and finding it, and not just mark the location for an unfair advantage. So, this is considered as cheating and not a bug. This is supposed to be intentional.

Offline Catastrophe.

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Catatrophe.
  • Discord name: Catastrophe#3981
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 11:05:51 pm »
Ohh that how it works i didnt know about that since im new in the server specially cnr server, you can check my stats how many times i tried treasure hunt if there is cmd about it and  .  Surely i didnt know about it since its my 3rd or 4th time attempting to find treasure but i didnt do the same thing in the other 1st-2nd attempt finding since the 2nd was my first treasure hunt succes and my 1st attempt was just guided by an admin how to do treasurehunt.  . Also i already state my reason above why i mark the place  while showing the location .

Lastly - During that time what was thinking is i need to be quick thats why i mark it during showing scene of The  location  after all during or after the location is showed players will open their map to mark the location. surely if you’ve been playing samp for 1-8yrs *like me but i only play dm server thats why i dont know how treasure hunt works . * you already know the whole map but still u need a guide like gps :))

Can i suggest here ? so that it wont happen again specially to new player trying treasure hunt? :  put a rules/guide line to do and not to during treasure hunt
Like Dont open your map while the location is beeing showed or server will detect as cheating
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 11:46:35 pm by Catastrophe. »

Offline XomoX

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-10
  • Im XomoX thanks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: XomoX
  • Discord name: XomoX#3172
  • Crew: Killed On Sight
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 02:27:44 am »
Ohh that how it works i didnt know about that since im new in the server specially cnr server, you can check my stats how many times i tried treasure hunt if there is cmd about it and  .  Surely i didnt know about it since its my 3rd or 4th time attempting to find treasure but i didnt do the same thing in the other 1st-2nd attempt finding since the 2nd was my first treasure hunt succes and my 1st attempt was just guided by an admin how to do treasurehunt.  . Also i already state my reason above why i mark the place  while showing the location .

Lastly - During that time what was thinking is i need to be quick thats why i mark it during showing scene of The  location  after all during or after the location is showed players will open their map to mark the location. surely if you’ve been playing samp for 1-8yrs *like me but i only play dm server thats why i dont know how treasure hunt works . * you already know the whole map but still u need a guide like gps :))

Can i suggest here ? so that it wont happen again specially to new player trying treasure hunt? :  put a rules/guide line to do and not to during treasure hunt
Like Dont open your map while the location is beeing showed or server will detect as cheating

No need a rule for it players know it themselves that is cheating their fault for cheating anyways

LOCKED.