Author Topic: 19. Uncategorized bugs  (Read 919 times)

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +52/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
19. Uncategorized bugs
« on: August 28, 2020, 11:21:20 pm »
At 6:24 I was pressing 'H', but I couldn't see the hydraulics for some reason, but the passenger said to me that he was seeing the hydraulics. What might've caused it? I don't know.

At 6:33 I die in an attempt to climb over a small obstacle. I've seen this bug even in GTA SA singleplayer. Is there any way to remove this bug

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: 19. Uncategorized bugs
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 02:25:17 am »
Passenger getting credit for a vehicle kill is fixed in the next update I believe. As for the 'too far from suitable road' you just need to get closer to the road itself. The areas you showed have very few GPS nodes which the system likely uses to spawn your car on. Making the car spawn on the same level as you has always been a challenge, although it was way worse in the past. San Fierro is a bit of challenge because its very hilly, difficult to make the system work well everywhere since its more of a one size fits all deal at the moment. The car dying was intended as it went into the water, but you were able to get it back out quite fast, a rare edge case. As for it disappearing that is normal when the script thinks your vehicle has died or its been recalled.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 02:28:01 am by M3E6 »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: 19. Uncategorized bugs
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 07:35:08 am »
SA-MP and GTA bugs.
View trailers here.